IGNORED

A Fit Brooker Will Light Up City Up Front!

Jags11

His whole movement was geared up to shooting, shooting, shooting on sight of goal and he was always good with his head on attacking the ball.

If he now is free of pain he has some inbuilt skills that are missing currently in our front line and I wish him well on a return which for sure he knows is his last chance.

I have one problem that I cannot understand is why do we have two of the fastest players in Sproule and McIndoe and that they seem to go out of the game for long periods. You can put money on them being involved the the first quarter of an hour attacking but some time thay do not offer any danger untill maybe a part in the second half then usually Sproule is substituted?

Maybe against better teams when we are in trouble they are defending more which means the goal Sproule netted was a one off and not his agreed standard play?

Elliot has been fantastic and I was sorry for him being a shadow of himself against Ipswich! We are still in a great position in the Championship but we know it only takes a loss of 6 points to be down in the bottom 8.

Next Saturday between 3pm and 3.45pm we will be looking for a magnifcent 45 mins of motivation and hope we can do an Ipswich on them and keep them busy in order our two new fullbacks can enjoy the game in peace?

Can't wait to see all these smiles on Saturday leaving Ashton Gate!

A.K.T.

His whole movement was geared up to shooting, shooting, shooting on sight of goal and he was always good with his head on attacking the ball.

If he now is free of pain he has some inbuilt skills that are missing currently in our front line and I wish him well on a return which for sure he knows is his last chance.

I have one problem that I cannot understand is why do we have two of the fastest players in Sproule and McIndoe and that they seem to go out of the game for long periods. You can put money on them being involved the the first quarter of an hour attacking but some time thay do not offer any danger untill maybe a part in the second half then usually Sproule is substituted?

Maybe against better teams when we are in trouble they are defending more which means the goal Sproule netted was a one off and not his agreed standard play?

Elliot has been fantastic and I was sorry for him being a shadow of himself against Ipswich! We are still in a great position in the Championship but we know it only takes a loss of 6 points to be down in the bottom 8.

Next Saturday between 3pm and 3.45pm we will be looking for a magnifcent 45 mins of motivation and hope we can do an Ipswich on them and keep them busy in order our two new fullbacks can enjoy the game in peace?

Can't wait to see all these smiles on Saturday leaving Ashton Gate!

A.K.T.

God your posts are hard work to read.

Archived