IGNORED

Scotland V Italy

Rob k

I cant believe that any Englishman wanted Scotland to win. For me its like wanting to rovers to win which does not ever happen (i would not support Gas if they were playing in the champions league final).

scotland hate england and were almost as desperate for Russia to win as they were themselves. I'm please with the result and with the fact we can now come top of the group despite playing rubbish it makes me laugh!

Scotland and rovers are very similar - they will always be outdone by there bigger and better rivals!

I did I think if the England players showed the passion that the Scots showed then we would have walked the group. I felt sorry for them the Italians never should have won the free kick that led to their second goal. Found their game more entertaining than any England game Ive watched recently.

I did I think if the England players showed the passion that the Scots showed then we would have walked the group. I felt sorry for them the Italians never should have won the free kick that led to their second goal. Found their game more entertaining than any England game Ive watched recently.

I imagine some Rovers games have been entertaining but does not mean i want them to win. Who cares about the free kick, scotlands goal was offside - swings and roundabouts

Archived