IGNORED

Hull Away

Bristol-Red

I'll be going.

OK it's a bloody long journey, to a godforsaken part of the country at the back end of beyond and it's likely to be cold and wet and the game will probably be a boring 0-0 draw and I won't get home until the early hours of the morning and knowing my luck the car will breakdown on the way home as well.

But what the heck, as of this morning, once I've finished my Christmas shopping, I've got plenty of time to fill so at least it gives me something to do one evening next week.

Steve McLaren.

I have a day off college, so the window of opportunity is open on this one,

has anyone heard hulls chant? i think its great

were crazy and were barmy

the black and amber army

were from the KC stadium

the mighty hull city

durdle eh du ch ch

durdle eh du ch ch

durdle eh du durdle eh du durdle eh du ch ch (addams family)

it'll be the norm i think from now on these 'flat pack stadiums' i love standing and singing on a terrace but those grounds are going, fast.

Coaches are leaving at 1pm last i looked on the website.

Well I shall be going which based so far on this thread makes 6 of us and a couple of maybes - could be a quiet night

:city:

(which prompts me to wonder what is the lowest ever offcial away support we have mustered (I say lowest not worst as the people who went must have been heros)

would have gone, but due to being on a tuesday night... and with crap transport between sheffield and manchester after 10.30 pm means i wouldn't be able to get home and don't have the money, or the time to stay in the area.

midweek games complicate things!

Respect to all of you that are going. I for one will be giving it a miss as it really is to far and after todays performance, i cant see us returning with anything less than a 3-0 defeat.

No - nor me - maybe with Orr and Macalister back - and maybe starting with Noble will be a spur - give me a point now or it will be a long trip and expensive - still I guess we could win and then it will be great to say I was there :sign09:

Whose going?

I reckon well have 500 max up they :noexpression:

I guess it going take 4 hours plus on the way bit less on way back. What everyone else think?

Had flight and matchtickets booked for Leicester & Hull but wife said no. Being fat, ugly and fourtsix I had not much in hand :(

But will come over QPR away together with at least two other Swedish City fans, Joakim Lübking and Gunnar Heinemann.

Promise :fingerscrossed:

Cheers

Tommy

Had flight and matchtickets booked for Leicester & Hull but wife said no. Being fat, ugly and fourtsix I had not much in hand :(

You shouldn't really talk about your wife like that. :o

But will come over QPR away together with at least two other Swedish City fans, Joakim Lübking and Gunnar Heinemann.

Hats off to a stout Swedish trio, hopefully this will swell to planeloads of Scandinavian City fanatics in the future. :city:

Promise :fingerscrossed:

Cheers

Tommy

Archived