IGNORED

Plymouth Away

andybythesea

15 min walk max will be open been there plenty off times before no prob

Last time we played at Home Park (can't remember the season but we won 1-0, evening game - last time Plymouth were in League 1 I guess) - the Weatherspoons pub near the ground (ie the one just accross from the Embassy rooms) was CLOSED.

Presumably on Police advice.

As the OB have insisted on the 12.30 KO to AVOID pre match drinking, I wouldn't be suprised to find any nearby pre match boozers shut.

might have to be a few cans consumed in the park.

CR

Last time we played at Home Park (can't remember the season but we won 1-0, evening game - last time Plymouth were in League 1 I guess) - the Weatherspoons pub near the ground (ie the one just accross from the Embassy rooms) was CLOSED.

Presumably on Police advice.

As the OB have insisted on the 12.30 KO to AVOID pre match drinking, I wouldn't be suprised to find any nearby pre match boozers shut.

might have to be a few cans consumed in the park.

CR

Do they sell beer in the ground?

Do they sell beer in the ground?

They did last time - although calling it beer is stretching the truth a bit (Tetleys smooth or carlsberg served only from 440ml cans poured directly into wobbly plastic mugs by spotty inbreds = £2-80 please)

but of course they should have sold beer at Wolves in the Steve Bull Lower too the other week - but the WM OB put a stop to it, so I never rely on getting a beer in the ground.

CR

Archived