IGNORED

A Roof, A Roof,

old spot

Don't think the problem was rain, it was the idiots who decided to let 100 or so fat yanks run about on it a short while ago.

Or the ones that decided to spend 00000000000000000000000000???????????????????? squilion on a stadium, therefore needing to get 100 fat yanks and all to run around on it to pay the interest off on the loan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :juggle:

Or the ones that decided to spend 00000000000000000000000000???????????????????? squilion on a stadium, therefore needing to get 100 fat yanks and all to run around on it to pay the interest off on the loan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :juggle:

True, never quite understood how 10,000 more seats than the millenium stadium meant it cost £800m instead of the mill stad's £130m.

I guess the cost of living etc... who am I kidding it's because it was a project run by incompetent corrupt ****tards.

Didnt the original design for Wembley have a roof that would cover all of the playing surface? However as costs grew they changed it to a roof that would only retract to cover all the seats.

True, never quite understood how 10,000 more seats than the millenium stadium meant it cost £800m instead of the mill stad's £130m.

I guess the cost of living etc... who am I kidding it's because it was a project run by incompetent corrupt ****tards.

Just how much does 300 poles, 200 slovaks 250 romanians and assorted allsorts living in squats all over north laaandaaan cost!!!!

Still, it's a good job that the fa doesn't need to take on all sorts of meaningless friendlies just to keep afloat, as when are they going to fit them all in!!!!! :kiddie:

The pitch was poor & obviously made that way by the American Football + the heavy rain in London over the last few days .As the thread title says a roof should have been included in the plans for the stadium.Also I noticed that a lot of fans were getting soaked to the skin ,surely with the amount spent building the Stadium it could have been designed to keep ALL the fans dry when it rains. I think I would have been p1ssed off if I paid £40-50 + for a ticket & eneded up getting rained on for hours.

Archived