IGNORED

Away Fans

Guest matt*clevedon111.

Guest matt*clevedon111.

apart from city and sheffield, witch teams have a good away following this season, because i cant remember the last time the eastend was full this time. The 98/99 season saw the likes of birmingham and sunderland fill it those days seem a long long time ago!

Nope it's just the east end, that have no backs to the seats. i assume it's because of the limited leg room as it is just a terrace with seats bolted on, and it means less bits for Millwall to kindly redistribute around the stadium for us.

It was pretty much full today, but i doubt you would have completely filled the East End if we had given all of it too you, even Wednesday didn't fill it, few teams can drag 4k down here.

I don't think in any way he was having a dig, just incase you thought he was, just we all remember when Sunderland and the likes of them brought over 4k down.

Guest qprjack
I don't think in any way he was having a dig, just incase you thought he was
I didn't think he was having a dig, i was just asking if it was full compared to the rest. Were southampton given the whole of the away end, as i thought that you would have given them the same tickets as you did to us, as it would have been a big home crowd.

I didn't think he was having a dig, i was just asking if it was full compared to the rest. Were southampton given the whole of the away end, as i thought that you would have given them the same tickets as you did to us, as it would have been a big home crowd.
Ah right, i didn't think you did but you knever know with some football fans. :dunno:

Yea Southampton and wednesday were given the whole of the east end, but at that time that stand was still only open to home fans as an overflow and occasionally as a trial when away sides would bring only a few, but it has been open to home fans properly for a while now, which is why you got a reduced allocation.

Archived