IGNORED

Time For Russell

Br 1st ol

I cannot understand why no one is mentioning Alex as a possible replacement for LJ at the moment...

A steady player, mature, can read the game, rarely gives the ball away, and unlike skuse, has a number of games under his belt in the last few months...

Added to which, has he yet tasted defeat??

Bring back Alex!

I cannot understand why no one is mentioning Alex as a possible replacement for LJ at the moment...

A steady player, mature, can read the game, rarely gives the ball away, and unlike skuse, has a number of games under his belt in the last few months...

Bring back Alex!

Millwall away last season.

Bring back Alex!

Given Alex Russell is more of a creative midfielder it would make sense to have him at least on the bench as at the moment we only have Skuse as back up, who is more the kind of player to be back up for Elliott. But remeber that Noble is also a creative midfielder, but Johson doesn't look as though he is willing to play him in the middle in place of LJ any time soon.

I think the problem at the moment is that LJ has not really got any one biting at his heels for his place in the team.

Please note this is not a LJ bashing post as I believe on his day he is a great player....

Archived