IGNORED

Trundle For England

littlerobin

I was listening to talksport after the england peformance and they mentioned that they think we should have someone skillful up front like Lee Trundle. What do you think about Trundle playing for England.

LT is struggleing at BCFC since his step up certainly not made the step up to championship level.

If LT is being talked by football pundits for a England place this football country is in more serious problems that i thought.

I was listening to talksport after the england peformance and they mentioned that they think we should have someone skillful up front like Lee Trundle. What do you think about Trundle playing for England.

:10_1_108::trumpet::drunk2: quality post - talk sport should be re-named talk arse

Trunds has no interest in playing for England anyway, he has always stated that it his ambition to win international recognition for The Republic of Ireland, one of the reasons that he signed for Bristol in the summer was to enhance his chances of a cap with The Republic.

Thats because he isnt good enough for England

They weren't really saying that tbh, what they were saying was that wouldn't it be nice to have a comparatively technically gifted player up front. They did mention he wasn't really good enough. They said it was a bad sign that a guy like Trundle only ended up in the championship now, because that showed a lack fo trust in technically good players.

We don't produce any players with tricks, and we try to breed that out of them.

Whats wrong with that comment? Why "Twit". Also, how did Lee play yesterday, strong rumours around Swansea at the moment that he's going to be back with us soon.

One of our better players yesterday but so would I have been if given a chance, he's blown hot and cold this season, really comes down to how you watch the game, and in Belfastcityfans view sometimes watching the game is irrelevant for a point of view on him.

Can't see him going back to you unless he personally requests a move, but we thought Scott Murray wasn't coming back to us either so who knows.

One of our better players yesterday but so would I have been if given a chance, he's blown hot and cold this season, really comes down to how you watch the game, and in Belfastcityfans view sometimes watching the game is irrelevant for a point of view on him.

Can't see him going back to you unless he personally requests a move, but we thought Scott Murray wasn't coming back to us either so who knows.

Whatever do you mean :innocent06:

didn't mean you SJ, I meant Trundle for wanting to play for the ROI.

You can have him back, might as well go back to the small pond so he can become a superstar again :cool2:

Thought you meant me Belfastcityfan! We could certainly do with him at the moment, we're doing well near the top of the league, but our new strikers are simply no match for Trunds.

Archived