IGNORED

Attention Keyboard Warriors

Abraham Romanovich

It is now just after2.00 pm on a Saturday afternnon and I for one would love to be going down the Gate to see the Mighty Red Army take apart Holloway's new recruits.

Unfortunately I won't , simple reason cannot afford it , have to be a bit more selective with my choices of matches will go to the Cardiff and cut price Barnsley matches.

Sad state of affairs but the wife would kill me if I sold the kids.

Just wondered why other believers are not at the match

Livng 180 miles away and unable to drive makes it a bit hard to get down there as cost a fortune on trains to do it regularly. I usually make more away games as dad more willing to drive me to them and there more local usually. I'm off to plymouth as not been there before but I'm not looking forwardto spending about 10 hours in the car over that weekend, and cardiff at home as spending that weekend at my friends in glos.

The club has decided to stop law abiding fans having the choice of wether to in the E.E or not, on a match by match baisis; I will not be attending until that changes and freedom of choice returns :disapointed2se:

If I can offer some advice for those who live in and around the greater Bristol area

I have attended ALL citys game this season

At coventry,norwich Wolves and Ipswich full live commentary was provided

by the local BBC stations for the 3pm HOME kick-offs

So those who live in the greater bristol area contact Radio Bristol

and say you don't think you are getting value for money from our alledge public broadcaster

which you are compelled to pay 135 pounds a year for

For those around the U.K.and europe just send a thank you e-mail to five live EXTRA

for covering Bristol City matches with full live commentary

Archived