IGNORED

Ian Holloway

TinnionForEngland

At least he behaved better than that ###### of a Leicester player who decided to kick away the mascots ball so they had no ball to kick about with.

Completely and utterly despicable behaviour, spoiling the memory of a lifetime for 4 kids. Totally out of order.

Footballers are starting to annoy me more and more, the England debacle, City today and that story, t*ssers.

No, as has been said plenty of times he's Rovers through and through and has put my beloved football team down many many times, no matter who Leicester's manager was it wouldn't be stupid, you arn't supposed to be nice to the opposition.

Surely things have moved on? Here's a Bristolian saying we will hopefully be in the prem.

since his departure from Rovers, he's been a very different person towards Bristol football, he does feel a bit bitter towards the gas for sacking him after he has felt that he dedicated his life to the club and in the last few years has become more of a supporter of Bristol and Bristol Football in general and in fairness as he's got older has been quite complementary about City.

So for some he has gained a grudeing part of respect from some City fans.

personally speaking though, he's a former gas player, former gas manager and today was the away team manager?!!? why the f@@k was he clapped of the pitch!!! MADNESS!

Why do you doubt that he would have said it?

What is this Roger, 20 questions??

Hollowhead has never made any attempt to disguise his contempt for Bristol City and City fans.

If he's mellowed a bit there's still far too much history between Skeletor and City to ever forgive or forget.

It is indeed bizarre that any City fan should feel inclined to applaud him.

He probably would of been bitter after defeat, we'll never know though.

Indeed we wont.

No, just interested to hear what thought processes people go through to arrive at their opinions as sometimes people don't seem to think things through.

Hollowhead has never made any attempt to disguise his contempt for Bristol City and City fans.

I think b h red makes a well observed point above.

If he's mellowed a bit there's still far too much history between Skeletor and City to ever forgive or forget.

I clapped him, partly for his performance before the game when he emerged at the tunnel entrance to recieve his pantomine booing, he knows how to get to his audience and the suckers fell for it.

Hes a Bristolian who has done well for himself, is well liked in the game and is very bubbly and can have a laugh at himself, his past is insignificant at Ashton gate, he played for the Rovers and managed them, that part of his life is a million miles away. He played the perfect decoy for his players by putting himself into our faces and taking the spotlight off them, he aint daft even though he may act it. Top bloke in my eyes, the game of footie would be a lot duller without characters like him in it.

And you did'nt find the boos stupid?

I haven't got strong feelings either way for Skeletor - I find him funny and annoying at the same time. I booed him though, it's just pantomime really, and today he was the villain - no harm done, and to be honest he probably wouldn't have it any other way. He's a football fan like the rest of us & would do exactly the same I expect. Besides, football is a passion, would be a bit

boring if we politely applauded everyone all the time.

Hear hear, cant understand the City fans by tunnel who clapped the #### off.

To be fair though he did acknowledge the abuse he got from the Atyeo at the beginning of the game and at the start end end of each half. WIERD!!

Archived