IGNORED

Simply Concerning Gj

Red Robin

Today as was evident in previous games we are being found out.

Leiecster were absolute garbage yet they beat us convinceingly today,it says how poor we are at the moment,three losses on the bounce is a concern.

Certain players are not good enough for this division,certain players on the pitch are playing when they should be dropped.

GJ you need to drop your son when he plays poor, it is becomeing more and more common within matches, that he is not dictateing play,yes he can ping a pass,however his ball winning is non existent.

The strikers I'm sorry to say LT,DB,ES are not good enough,anybody that says they are must be watching a different game to me.

Today performance was extremly poor,GJ says the crowd needs to lift the players,the problem is we need to see something to shout about,apart from Louis Carey the rest were poor.Quite simply the crowd were watching a very poor display by your players,they are paid more in a week than some people earn in 4 months,those people expect to see players giving there all during the 90 minutes, it not a lot to ask by us fans.

Today your players did not turn up,hence the fans who did turn up had nothing to get excitied about.the players were poor.

December is one hell of a month playing some very good sides,we sit fifth which is great,however come the end of the month we could be fifth from bottom and in a dog fight for survival.

It simply is concerning, and I think you are going to have your work cut out on the basis of the last three games and performances by the players.

The standard has to be the same as what got us to fifth in the championship for the whole season,it looks like that is going to be a hard and stressfull task.

However this is Bristol City and us fans have been used to it for a very very long time,the ups and downs are what keeps us all happy when things go well,and grumpy when it all goes wrong.

However as city fans i don't think any of us would wish to swap you for any manager around, and we wish you all the luck in the world, as personally I think you are going to need it over the season.

Archived