IGNORED

Where Was I/ We

Will Rollason

Cant remember such a flat atmos dahn the gate, even the return of the poison dwarf couldnt shake our lethargy.Reasons?

Uncertainty? were we going to get a beating? has the bubble burst? is the slump on? who knows?

I do know that i was crap today and i don't mind admitting it and i shall give myself a spell on a bench somewhere...

I gave myself 4.5/10 today, turned up but didnt get going at all, mostly agreed with the ref and thought they were the better

team whilst huddled deep in my parka.. ..disgrace.......should have subbed myself..oh and when i did stir myself to have a pop

at the ref/players there was a small child in the row in front with tear filled eyes who turned round to stare at me as if i'd just

threatened to disembowel his teddy.. :surrender:

Cant remember such a flat atmos dahn the gate, even the return of the poison dwarf couldnt shake our lethargy.Reasons?

Uncertainty? were we going to get a beating? has the bubble burst? is the slump on? who knows?

I do know that i was crap today and i don't mind admitting it and i shall give myself a spell on a bench somewhere...

I gave myself 4.5/10 today, turned up but didnt get going at all, mostly agreed with the ref and thought they were the better

team whilst huddled deep in my parka.. ..disgrace.......should have subbed myself..oh and when i did stir myself to have a pop

at the ref/players there was a small child in the row in front with tear filled eyes who turned round to stare at me as if i'd just

I think you should look for a new club when the window re-opens.

Directly under front of Dolman Stand, continuous heavy drip straight down the back of my neck. Bins covered in rain obscuring view, knees soaked, football uninspired, urge for any singing or more likely my usual "COME OOONNNNNNNNNN" disappeared when Wilson's piledriver thumped into Byfield and on searching my pocket realised with some horror I was on my last American Hard Gum. :o

Bloke in front of me fiddling with a roll-up without ever lighting it, too wet by the time he went outside. A damp squib that summed up the day. :(

Just a miserable afternoon, a bit of goalmouth action would have helped. :yes:

Nogbad rating: 5/10 for booing Hollowhead at the start and stoically seeing the wretched proceedings through to the bitter end. :noexpression:

I am in the Williams stand in line with the home dugout. Normally quiet apart from a few (me included) but it was impossible to get a chant on cause nothing happened that was interesting enough to chant about.

I give myself a 5 for staying throught the game and begging for it to end

Got to say i scored a measly 4/10 today, marked down from a five for clapping Holloway.

Thankfully i found my warm longer coat when i came home from the game and will bring it next time, my fleece jacket was never going to keep me warm for long enough to clap and sing for long periods.

I joined a 10 strong chant of come on you reds after the first goal but the cold quickly took hold and it died without ever reaching a third verse.

Must do better.

See me. 4/10

Directly under front of Dolman Stand, continuous heavy drip straight down the back of my neck. Bins covered in rain obscuring view, knees soaked, football uninspired, urge for any singing or more likely my usual "COME OOONNNNNNNNNN" disappeared when Wilson's piledriver thumped into Byfield and on searching my pocket realised with some horror I was on my last American Hard Gum. :o

Bloke in front of me fiddling with a roll-up without ever lighting it, too wet by the time he went outside. A damp squib that summed up the day. :(

Just a miserable afternoon, a bit of goalmouth action would have helped. :yes:

Nogbad rating: 5/10 for booing Hollowhead at the start and stoically seeing the wretched proceedings through to the bitter end. :noexpression:

pretty poor, booed and serenaded Hollowhead at all times, but no singing attempted round us, so 4/10 fer me, for sticking it out, and abusing Hollowhead.

Nope just wondering why you're talking like you played...

:disapointed2se: sigh, are you naturally stupid , or did you have to work at it?? read the thread and the replies to it ( apart

from yours) and join in if you can work it out, or ask a grown up or whatever... unless your too miserable and tortured ....

Based on these ratings so far I can only scrape a 3/10 for joining in on the few occasions the Dolman burst into a bit of life. Could hear the East End, including . . . 'I am a Cider Drinker'.

Am now embarking on an enforced three-match ban until Plymuff away so can only promise to try to do better on my return. Bit worried about where the next point is coming from though.

First half was a proper little no-show, second half there was a bit of penguin huddling going on and I even got myself a little solo bounce - dooby dooby do style which helped heat circulation in the internal structure, but on the whole...

pretty damn cold, man, we could just well be with doing without these negative vibes. No one's amused, the people aren't laughing, don't know quite what it thinks it's trying to achieve but I for one won't be offering it a contract. Time the whether got a grip, man.

Highly forgettable day all in all is the verdict.

-10 for me took the missus to Ikea and brought a coffee table with the money saved by not going to the game :noexpression:

I like the way you remain in control by saying "you took the missus" rather than "the missus took me" :devil: (that said looking at a coffee table was possibly the better choice)

I think you should look for a new club when the window re-opens.

am in talks with several clubs re a loan spell. Grimsby looks nice and i've heard the weathers good to.

Apparantly quality English supporters just arent available any more and GJ is looking abroad in Jan.

So, don't be suprised if theres a ukranian in your seat come Feb. They'll clap for nothing in the Urals so i'm told and they wont

moan about the pies as they are used to eating goat heads.

Archived