IGNORED

Christian Roberts

Nogbad the Bad

Our erstwhile hero smashed in a penalty past a Furious Flapper to send the gas to an ignominious and well deserved defeat. :yes:

Two gas players sent off for violent conduct too - surely not, this is the Family Club. :nono::dunno:

Nice one Robbo, cheered me up a bit after a gloomy day at AG. :city:

Our erstwhile hero smashed in a penalty past a Furious Flapper to send the gas to an ignominious and well deserved defeat. :yes:

Two gas players sent off for violent conduct too - surely not, this is the Family Club. :nono::dunno:

yes poetic indeed :) ............. strange but I'm happier for it...... it's been another bad weekend but hey we are still alive

Made my day also, once a Red, always a red, bar Flapper. he allus was a gobby ####.

Made my day also, once a Red, always a red, bar Flapper. he allus was a gobby ####.

Had the "pleasure" of listening to their game, when there was an off the ball incident involving the 2 who got sent off, he was first there making an "immature scene" of himself, as the commentators described it. What a surprise that is.

Had the "pleasure" of listening to their game, when there was an off the ball incident involving the 2 who got sent off, he was first there making an "immature scene" of himself, as the commentators described it. What a surprise that is.

Same old Flapper full of piss and wind. Oh, and he aint Bristols no 1 anymore, probably not even the no 2 either

Just shows how sad you lot are....

And this ladies, gentlemen and sagheads is why you're know as the "family club" cant read, cant comprehend, and cant stop lying. Your site is of course a paragon of open balanced discussion about us *ahem* sheedheads eh? Fancy gettin beat by City rejects. Oh you have two of em too. Coles, and Flapper. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, and you makes us laugh. Ta Ta now :laugh:

And WE'RE obsessed!????

:noexpression: :blink:

funny.........is that a 19 PAGE THREAD about city on your forum? if you can find anything like that on here, you'd have a point,

unfortunatly Rovers do have a massive obession with us, why else would there be a 19 PAGE THREAD ABOUT CITY

funny.........is that a 19 PAGE THREAD about city on your forum? if you can find anything like that on here, you'd have a point,

unfortunatly Rovers do have a massive obession with us, why else would there be a 19 PAGE THREAD ABOUT CITY

thats like a joint thread..both city and rovers both use that thread according to results,if you lot win and we lose you lot use it and vise versa..and yes there are quite a few reds that post on our site often..and most of it quite good banter. hope that clears things up a bit.

And WE'RE obsessed!????

:noexpression: :blink:

Yeah, really WEIRD for City fans to take an interest in one of our ex-players scoring the clincher against Rovers.

Mind you what with a City legend in a Red shirt tucking away the winner and 2 Rovers players getting sent off, 2 more injured and crowd trouble it must have been an even more dreadful day than usual to be a gashead.

Not surprising you're feeling fed up with your "lot". :innocent06::city:

Archived