IGNORED

Fair Play You Were Up For It Well Done

Guest weqprarebetterthanu

Guest weqprarebetterthanu

:Sleep12: Listened on the radio , from that and the stats it looks like you deserved to win :D

Rangers will have to get their act together quickly at Tranmere a very difficult place to go .

Your team rose to the occasion i fear we were playing for a draw.

QPR have always lacked a killer instinct which City showed today.

We have the players and the fans to do it it as on the radio you mainly could here our fans outsinging City . :):D:(

But you won fair and square , :dunno:

we will all know a lot ,more by this time next saturday.

Which City will be playing next week i hope its the bad one again :P

:Sleep12: Listened on the radio , from that and the stats it looks like you deserved to win :D

Rangers will have to get their act together quickly at Tranmere a very difficult place to go .

Your team rose to the occasion i fear we were playing for a draw.

QPR have always lacked a killer instinct which City showed today.

We have the players and the fans to do it it as on the radio you mainly could here our fans outsinging City . :D:(:D

But you won fair and square , :dunno:

we will all know a lot ,more by this time next saturday.

Which City will be playing next week i hope its the bad one again :P

yes, all credit to you for coming on and commenting again.

thought QPR were average today, didn't play the ball on the ground enough and didn't look like they had that cutting edge at all.

from now on we will see the real city play, so be warned - you'll need to start winning to stay ahead of us (I hope)! :)

I felt both sets of fans did a fair amount of singing; only two incidents to mar it, one I love you in the Williams and one silly Rangers guy in the new tunnel having a pop at the City lot next to it. Cops moved in quick to squash any problem though.

I felt it was a game between two good teams but I think QPR didn't do themselves justice today. Maybe they had a bad day at the office or City played that much better.

Honestly didn't hear qpr at all in the EAST END, but we were singing non stop.

It proves to me that letting us in the EAST END stopped them dominating the atmosphere! :dunno:

Well done everyone! :D:( :Party27: :Party27: :Wave: :Wave: That IS the best way to watch a football match, SING SING CHANT THEN SING SOME MORE! :)

Guest DANBOY_BCFC
We have the players and the fans to do it it as on the radio you mainly could here our fans outsinging City
Really? After the goal all I heard was moaning at the linesman when offsides were called, and crying after Stevo's save from the greedy judas b*gger!

We have the players and the fans to do it it as on the radio you mainly could here our fans outsinging City . :dunno::):D

Correction. Your following vocally was very poor, I was very dissappointed. You only started singing 2nd half when our fans just wouldn't shut up...

And you were shocking on the pitch as well.

Nice to see one of our vistors posting tonite..

two points:

You outsung us for about ten minutes, then I gotta say from the Atyeo, we couldnt hear you anymore. Possibly the noisiest supporters this season- others will be able to say for sure. Then again The Gate was noisier than I can remeber for years too!!

Your team didnt happen today, I really expected a hard physical battle, but it didnt really occur. There was a ten minutes ish spell at the start of the 2nd half you had a lot of possesion, but didnt make it count, and I was nervous near the end when ya got 3 successive corners, but in truth, it never looked like we were in trouble.

Whereas our team stood up and were counted, perhaps(? :dunno: ) yours didnt...I'm no expert,on the Rangers. All I do know we played very, very well, knowing what was at stake, and for once, never let it slip.

I did not hear any QPR chanting today. From my lofty postion at the back of the EE I could see they were singing, just couldn't hear them. Feeble voices me thinks.

How does it go?

Oh yeah - "One greedy b-astard, there's only one greedy b-astard"

Love it.

:D

I predict a Loss for you at Tranmere and no I'm not being biased because I want to and am not even being biased period because I want Tranmere to win, I just feel that on their day at Home especially as they just got a good Away win at Wrexham who aren't too far outside the playoff places, that they'll have the confidence being on the back of a Win whilst you'll be playing them on the back of a Loss.

...I seriously doubt that it'll be an easy game for you... :D

Archived