IGNORED

Players Need To Look At Themselves

WarksRed

after yesterdays shambles most of the players need to think long and hard about how lucky they are ...... most of us who support our teams would love to get paid, and paid well for playing a game.

every team loses, but its the manner in which they lose which upsets fans,

if we had shown any sort of passion or commitment yesterday, you could accept the defeat, but it was the general attitude that annoys me. .. then GJ says we the fans wer'nt with the team .

CRAP ......... the team ( if you could call them a team yesterday ) just turned up for their money. and i've not seen that attitude in city players in a long while .....

with 2 games a week, its costing me well over £100 per week, to watch these games, as its costing many others, we are entitled to see EFFORT at the very least for our support. ..... effort is free, it costs the players nothing, ......

but effort is important, it motivates fans, it raises the noise levels, ...... and its the one thing that fans will not forgive players for ...... LACK OF EFFORT.

we the fans, make our effort by turning up to support our team, and the hardy few (or should that be foolhardy), travel miles for midweek games to dull uninspiring locations, We have the right to expect that same level of effort from our players.

ok ...... i've finished my grumble now ., and yes i will be one of the foolhardy few at Hull on Tuesday ...... because the optimism of the true fan, always expects us to win, and its my team, and i will keep on supporting them, i just hope, its not another Barnsley night.

:englandsmile4wf:

Archived