IGNORED

No One's Mentioned

cityfan

right back issue!

I donn't understand why Cole Skuse was played there and what we hoped to learn or achieve. Personally, I think Cole has all but lost his place in this team and is struggling. He certainly did yesterday at right back and didn't play and understand the position well. Stood off his attackers for too long. Something a Carey or Keogh NEVER does.

When Wilson reverted to right back we looked alot better and he appears to be a fitter, stronger, faster and more influential player. Overlapped with Sproule a couple of times. A bit like Carey and Murray of old.

Thought's please

right back issue!

I donn't understand why Cole Skuse was played there and what we hoped to learn or achieve. Personally, I think Cole has all but lost his place in this team and is struggling. He certainly did yesterday at right back and didn't play and understand the position well. Stood off his attackers for too long. Something a Carey or Keogh NEVER does.

When Wilson reverted to right back we looked alot better and he appears to be a fitter, stronger, faster and more influential player. Overlapped with Sproule a couple of times. A bit like Carey and Murray of old.

Thought's please

Thoughts? Wilson is never a right back in a million years. His positional play was amatuer and would get ruthlessly exposed at Championship level. Not only that but he is one of our players who likes to try and "nick" the ball in a tackle instead of being a bloody man and sticking his foot in properly.

Thoughts? Wilson is never a right back in a million years. His positional play was amatuer and would get ruthlessly exposed at Championship level. Not only that but he is one of our players who likes to try and "nick" the ball in a tackle instead of being a bloody man and sticking his foot in properly.

I did think we missed the left foot of Jamie mac yesterday, also committment of Orr on the rh side. Skuse and Wilson did not work. Little or nothing was started from the left or right defensive positions. Murray must be out of favour for some reason as he would be the natural rh midfield choice behind Sproule, who I thought should have started, not finished, the game. Did GJ use the suspensions to give fringe players a game yesterday?

I did think we missed the left foot of Jamie mac yesterday, also committment of Orr on the rh side. Skuse and Wilson did not work. Little or nothing was started from the left or right defensive positions. Murray must be out of favour for some reason as he would be the natural rh midfield choice behind Sproule, who I thought should have started, not finished, the game. Did GJ use the suspensions to give fringe players a game yesterday?

GJ calls the reserves his second first team if thats the case who has played RB for the second first team this season?

All the reserve games i have seen this year Riberio has played at RB and he has done a very good job , when will GJ use one of the talented youngsters we have at the club

Last November GJ says, Artus is very very close to selection.

This November GJ says, Ribiero is close to selection.

How close is close and very very close ???

Ribiero should have played right back against Leicester, and Artus should replace LJ for a run of games, he is more than ready and could certainly do no worse than our current option. Elliot may well get back to his earlier form when he's not carrying 2 positions. Then, who knows, that might mean better support for the strikers.

All the reserve games i have seen this year Riberio has played at RB and he has done a very good job , when will GJ use one of the talented youngsters we have at the club

Possibly when it sinks in that as we slide downwards, he will notice that other clubs are playing 17-19 year olds with success.

Last November GJ says, Artus is very very close to selection.

This November GJ says, Ribiero is close to selection.

How close is close and very very close ???

Ribiero should have played right back against Leicester, and Artus should replace LJ for a run of games, he is more than ready and could certainly do no worse than our current option. Elliot may well get back to his earlier form when he's not carrying 2 positions. Then, who knows, that might mean better support for the strikers.

After playing so well against against top French internationals, who play in the French 1st division. It was disappointing to see that he was not even considered good enough to be on the bench for City for the Leicester game. Assume this highlights the quality of our squad when compared with lowly Leicester who chose to play 7 players under 22.

Just goes to show how difficult it is for any youngster to get an opportunity at City. 21 / 22 appears to be the lower age limit where the club gains the confidence to play the younger players. Seems that when opportunities arise in the squad for the younger, in form, players to be involved, the club prefers to resuffle the squad and play more senior players in unfamilar positions. This is not a new trate but also happened a number of times last year where Frankie and James Wilson missed out. Obviously shows a lack of confidence in the ability of the youngsters to be able to step up to the mark.

Continuing to play well and having extreme patience must be the key for the younger squad members.

Archived