IGNORED

Why Don't We

cityfan

Play him behind two strikers?

At the moment he gets beaten for pace and is frequently targeted by two defenders therefore putting immense pressure on him and giving hin no time. If he was dropped off 10 yards then he wouldn't get picked up so easily which would give him more time to create with that great left foot of his and be more impactful.

So maybe a team that looks something like this

Basso

Orr/Wilson Carey Fontaine mcCallister

Sproule Elliott Noble Mcindoe

Trundle

Byfield/Showumni

SUBS: Johnson, McCombe, Murray, 2 from above

Subs interchangeable allowing for a fit Brooker and a possible recall for Alex Russell.

Maybe Betsy, Sproule and Murray should be rotated as well because with the exception of Sproule's pace I don't think there is one of them that stands out

At the moment he gets beaten for pace and is frequently targeted by two defenders therefore putting immense pressure on him and giving hin no time. If he was dropped off 10 yards then he wouldn't get picked up so easily which would give him more time to create with that great left foot of his and be more impactful.

Basso

Trundle

Byfield/Showumni

Subs interchangeable allowing for a fit Brooker and a possible recall for Alex Russell.

Maybe Betsy, Sproule and Murray should be rotated as well because with the exception of Sproule's pace I don't think there is one of them that stands out

lets just hope that no one else realises we have 12 players on the pitch. :innocent06:

Basso

Trundle

Byfield/Showumni

I know Sproule is fast, but recently teams seem to have cottoned on. And he not so effective

Archived