IGNORED

We Need A 1-0

Midge

Ok so we are on a poor run now,like when we started this bad run it came through a 90th minute goal against Charlton,what we need at the moment is a lucky deflection or something to get the confidence back into the players.

It seemed as though saturday we were lacking ideas and belief,it is amazing how in football it can take small details to start runs going.

If we can somehow nick a 1-0 on tuesday at Hull then I believe it will get our belief back.

I don;t think anyone should be surprised at the last 3 defeats as we have played experienced Championship teams who have had a game plan and stuck to it.

We will learn lessons from these defeats and as was always my wish if we stay up then in time we can become an experienced side

We certainly need something!

BTW; Crazy to think we could be as high as 4th if we were to pick up three points come tuesday, but we could also drop to a season-low of 11th...

That's a valid point. We're all rightly down after a poor perfomance on saturday, but the reality is, we've had an awesome start to the season and our sights are probably a little high.

I see no reason why we can't beat a poor hull side.

That's a valid point. We're all rightly down after a poor perfomance on saturday, but the reality is, we've had an awesome start to the season and our sights are probably a little high.

I see no reason why we can't beat a poor hull side.

I wouldn't call Hull a poor side. They have been picking up of late and to call them poor would be foolish. They have quailty players and are likely to beat us IMO.

I wouldn't call Hull a poor side. They have been picking up of late and to call them poor would be foolish. They have quailty players and are likely to beat us IMO.

Poor may not be the best adjective, but in the context of our next 5 games (Hull, Watford, Ipswich, Plymouth & Cardiff) certainly provides us with the best chance of picking up 3 points. We have had a great start to the season, if we get that form back, we have a great chance.

Spot on. There arent any "poor" sides in this division. Hull at home are a difficult team to break down and beat. I will take a draw from this game and hope to god that we don't embarrass ourselves against Watford. (Still in 2 minds whether to go or not!)

After that, we have an Ipswich team who havent won away all season. All records are there to be broken but we have to exact some revenge for the you-know-what a couple of weeks ago. Then we go to Plymouth for the West Country derby where form gos out the window in derby games.

Your quite right, Hull are a form team; they've won three in a row (Burnley, Preston and Scunny), conceded one goal and scoring six.

As for quality players, I'd say they have several who are very handy at this level, but just as many who are treading water. They haven't changed much of the same team that barely avoided relegation last year and it is telling the teams they have beaten recently were three of the four worst form teams.

If results go to form right now, yes, they should beat us. But if this division and our manager has taught us anything it is never to count our chickens before they get out on the pitch!

If results go to form right now, yes, they should beat us. But if this division and our manager has taught us anything it is never to count our chickens before they get out on the pitch!

Very true but on current form we looked plucked and I be amazed if we even got a point on Tuesday. :w00t:

Anyone bothering going up?

Archived