IGNORED

Johnson 10/1

tropicalsurfer

I hope so!

As well as Johnson has done I just don't see a Prem club taking a punt on him just yet, the stake's at that level are to high to take that sort of a gamble.

Paul Jewell has openly advertised the fact he's looking for work and is exactly the sort of bloke Derby need in there current position.

Now if Aidy Boothroyd left Watford for a prem club which is more possible then I would worry if they came sniffing around Ashton.

Edit: McClaren! Derby fans would go nuts! Where was Jewell on that list if anywhere?

BUGGER!

Well if GJ goes, then LJ will go! That is the trend.........

I still think it will go to someone with Premiership experience, but I might stick a £10 on just in case!

Honestly don't panic, the bookies have Ince at 1/2 on at the moment. They wouldn't offer that if they didn't know anything.

Gary Johnson is out at 25/1.

Really? I know the odds on him make it look that way but I wouldn't of thought a club who are basically all but relegated from the prem would take such a risk in appointing a rookie manager at that level.

Building for the future though arent they. Get Ince in now, do his best to keep them up, still fail miserably, get £60million and then let him build up his own squad that he feels is good enough to get promoted and compete in the premiership.

Building for the future though arent they. Get Ince in now, do his best to keep them up, still fail miserably, get £60million and then let him build up his own squad that he feels is good enough to get promoted and compete in the premiership.

Sounds easy when you say it like that but the reality could be all so different, I personally don't give a stuff about Derby so they can do as they please but Ince hasn't acheived anything as a manager and to be put in charge of a fairly big club like Derby would be a very big risk by the board.

Main thing is Johnson won't be going so no need for us to discus any further eh!

Paul Jewell.
Lets hope you're right

Press conference this morning at Derby to confirm Jewell as thier new manager.

Please no more threads linking Johnson to every Premiership job that becomes available-as well as he's done it all been in the lower league's and that ain't enough to be taken serious just yet by the premiership.

Press conference this morning at Derby to confirm Jewell as thier new manager.

Please no more threads linking Johnson to every Premiership job that becomes available-as well as he's done it all been in the lower league's and that ain't enough to be taken serious just yet by the premiership.

Paul Jewell 1/100

GJ 1000/1

Betfair

Archived