IGNORED

Jumpers For Goalposts

RED4LIFE

Saw this on another forum, and have been addicted to it since.

You start as an apprentice footballer, and basically have to score volleys, penalties and snap shots to fire your team up the league, and get a contract from a bigger club. You also have to juggle training, a missus and the press on your way to the top.

jumpers for goalposts

I must warn you, this game isn't easy and will take a fair bit of practise, well either that or I'm just rubbish. I have managed to play for WBA in the championship, but I'm generally a 3rd Div player. :disapointed2se:

Oh City are on there, but the Gas aren't :winner_third_h4h:

That game's well hard. Tried one career. Kept getting relegated then a team from the league above would by me. Needless to say was only ever in the bottom two divisions. Played for:

Rotherham

Wycombe

Hartlepool

Walsall

Southend

just over £70000 career assets haha

I'm getting better at this now, Managed to score 14 in one season.

I think it helps to try getting all your stats up to 100, by the end of your 2nd season at your club, AND you manage to avoid relegation. The higher your stats, the better club in the division above offers you a job.

I went from Wycombe, Leeds, Wolves, Barnsley. Would have had a prem club come in but time ran out :disapointed2se:

Had an M5 and my own house at the end.

In my 2nd season I got signed to Chester, stayed there for 2 years.

Then went to Leeds and got promoted, they didnt have the funds to keep me (?) so I went back down to S****horpe.

Got relegated with S****horpe but signed by Stoke, was there in my 7th and 8th seasons.

Signed by Chelsea and in the 10th season won the title! :winner_third_h4h:

I scored 114 goals

Had the best car an Aston Martin V8

and a £500,000 Farm House :dancing6:

Plus £314,000 extra cash.

My girlfriend was Angelina which is number 8/10

All in all i reckon it went pretty well

I got to play for city for the last three seasons of my career! :dancing2:

Net assets of 200k near enough and a bird that was doin me tits in!

Stumbled around in a BMW most of my later life, i just wished i could have progressed that little bit quicker when i was a young whippersnapper.

P.S that game just eroded two hours of my life. Am i sad? :sofa:

I ended the season at Liverpool, and if you do good enough you get called up for England for the World Cup Final against Germany, you have one chance to score in the last minute of extra time, if you score, England win the World Cup, if you miss, Germany win on penalties, I lost unfortunately :disapointed2se:

I ended the season at Liverpool, and if you do good enough you get called up for England for the World Cup Final against Germany, you have one chance to score in the last minute of extra time, if you score, England win the World Cup, if you miss, Germany win on penalties, I lost unfortunately :disapointed2se:

finished my career at blackburn, got a call up, and buried the last second winner!! recieved a £1m bonus!!!! come on!!!!!!!

Archived