IGNORED

Ticket Office - Disgrace

Big Stan Hibbert

Aaaarrrrgghhh - I am so mad!!! Bought 4 tickets for Plymouth over the phone on the day they were released. Got the vouchers from my mates and then got down to the ticket office early doors saturday to collect. After 5-10 minutes searching, I am told by the lady in the ticket office, that the tickets aren't there and have probably gone in the post by mistake. The lady confirmed that my purchase was on the system and even gave me the seat numbers I'd been allocated. No problem I thought, so I waited for Mr Postman and the tickets didn't arrive.

Just called the ticket office to be told that the tickets were there. I explained what had happened and that it was difficult for me to get down the Gate before they go on general sale and asked if they could post them, I told them I had the book reference numbers and that I had the seat numbers etc, and their response...

"No sir - if you had come down to the ticket office with your vouchers you would have been given the tickets" - blatantly calling me a liar.

It might just be me who seems to have experiences like this with them, but with all the money I put into the club I don't expect to be branded a liar!

Rant over - thanks for listening, I just needed to get it off my chest.

Aaaarrrrgghhh - I am so mad!!! Bought 4 tickets for Plymouth over the phone on the day they were released. Got the vouchers from my mates and then got down to the ticket office early doors saturday to collect. After 5-10 minutes searching, I am told by the lady in the ticket office, that the tickets aren't there and have probably gone in the post by mistake. The lady confirmed that my purchase was on the system and even gave me the seat numbers I'd been allocated. No problem I thought, so I waited for Mr Postman and the tickets didn't arrive.

Just called the ticket office to be told that the tickets were there. I explained what had happened and that it was difficult for me to get down the Gate before they go on general sale and asked if they could post them, I told them I had the book reference numbers and that I had the seat numbers etc, and their response...

"No sir - if you had come down to the ticket office with your vouchers you would have been given the tickets" - blatantly calling me a liar.

It might just be me who seems to have experiences like this with them, but with all the money I put into the club I don't expect to be branded a liar!

Down a double Brandy and calm yourself down Stan. Then go and write some more material.

Nope - just had to go and get them in person, which, although it was a nuisance, I wouldn't have minded too much if they had apologised for their mistake as opposed to suggesting I lied.

Now where's that double brandy...??

I would like to know if we are the only club in the Championship who operate this voucher scheme, haven't BCFC heard of technology? I myself rang up for two tickets to Plymouth to be told I couldn't have them posted out as I would need to appear in person not only with my voucher but also my friends voucher luckily for us there was a home game as we live miles from each other.

So we get down to the Gate to find a massive queue and only 2 windows open for ticket collection? I wouldn't have minded but we appeared to be queued up with a bunch of Leicester fans who suddenly got priority and had all there tickets handed out first and my other firend who was collcting a mtach day ticket could collect his from the Dolman Stand office without any queue or fuss at all.

What I don't understand is if you give them your name, address and seat number (all details they have on a screen) why does a season ticket holder then also need to confirm their existence with a voucher and a personal apperance?

Thought you were there all week!!!

Question

How come a home ticket for Plymouth purchased with a Switch card is £22 but an away ticket for the same game also purchased with a Switch card costs £23.10 and not £22 as stated on the ticket?

Do BCFC need to charge extra when the home team doesn't for SWITCH transactions?

To make matters worse the Plymouth home ticket was also posted with no extra cost whereas the away ticket was collected from Ashton Gate ticket office?

Is someone making a quick buck out us all or what?

Question

How come a home ticket for Plymouth purchased with a Switch card is £22 but an away ticket for the same game also purchased with a Switch card costs £23.10 and not £22 as stated on the ticket?

Do BCFC need to charge extra when the home team doesn't for SWITCH transactions?

To make matters worse the Plymouth home ticket was also posted with no extra cost whereas the away ticket was collected from Ashton Gate ticket office?

Is someone making a quick buck out us all or what?

Switch transactions at the ground are now FREE but over the telephone there is still a charge.

Archived