IGNORED

I Blame Liam Fontaine!

Tim S

Isnt it funny how ever since Liam Fontaine scored, and all the talk of Gary Johnson getting his arse out in Burtons window getting loads of coverage - we have been on a dip in form and lost 3 in a row.

I'm not saying its all down to this at all, but I did just wonder that with all the coverage that the Fontaine/Johnson arse thing got - could it have been a distraction to the players allowing them to take their eyes off the ball and become unfocused with the good run we were on????

Isnt it funny how ever since Liam Fontaine scored, and all the talk of Gary Johnson getting his arse out in Burtons window getting loads of coverage - we have been on a dip in form and lost 3 in a row.

I'm not saying its all down to this at all, but I did just wonder that with all the coverage that the Fontaine/Johnson arse thing got - could it have been a distraction to the players allowing them to take their eyes off the ball and become unfocused with the good run we were on????

Well, I wouldn't exactly say it's been all Liam Fontaine's fault, but yeah, you're right. Since he scored we've, err, taken our eye off the ball, so to speak, and then made an, umm, arse of ourselves by losing at Ipswich.

I think we did lose quite a bit of concentration against Charlton.

I think it is GJ's fault for not keeping his word! I think he should be told to get into Burton's window now and do the deed...there is an old latin saying "non assus displayum despite promissum causeth non nettum sphericulum tempus longen", which roughly translated means that we have been doomed to not scoring until Gary keeps his promise....you can't mess with fate and destiny like this without paying the consequences.

Archived