IGNORED

Have You Peaked?

Guest wolf2

Hello

Have been watching your form since our game with interest. Do you think you may have peaked too early? Or can Gary Johnson get you back on track over the next couple of games? Have you got any signings lined up for January?

We will be ok thanks wolf2. Yes, we are having a bit of a loss in form since we played at yours but with super Gary at the helm I am sure we will be fine.Ask any City fan if they would have taken 5th at this stage of the season and everyone of them would have snapped your hand off.

Super Gary has been making noises in the local press about new signings but no names as of yet.

We have an AGM on Friday so it may become a bit clearer then.

Thanks for your concern and see you at AG!

We will be ok thanks wolf2. Yes, we are having a bit of a loss in form since we played at yours but with super Gary at the helm I am sure we will be fine.Ask any City fan if they would have taken 5th at this stage of the season and everyone of them would have snapped your hand off.

Super Gary has been making noises in the local press about new signings but no names as of yet.

But we're 6th

And the AGM is on Thursday

Hello

Have been watching your form since our game with interest. Do you think you may have peaked too early? Or can Gary Johnson get you back on track over the next couple of games? Have you got any signings lined up for January?

[/quot

Hello again Wolfy.

Heard a rumour, but its a strong rumour that Johnson is looking closely at 4 championship side players.

Michael Kightly, Matt Jarvis, 2 strong midfielders, along with Andy Keogh and Freddy Eastwood, 2 proven strikers.

Not sure what club these players are with at this moment.

Should be a good shout though... :innocent06:

Down to 8th now. A draw at Hull isnt a bad result though in my opinion. Have you got any cash to spend in January?

Looks more like 5th than 8th to me?!

We have a wealthy chairman. It's up to him whether he spends or not, in the past he's shown he's willing to back his managers in healthy moderation with respect to transfer fees so whilst I wouldn't expect us to sign any £2m players there will probably be enough to fund fees for a couple of players. We will probably need to make room on the wage bill first, which means shipping out a couple of players who are most likely the ones we've already loaned.

We have money to spend in Jan...don't know what for though. Possibly a left back who doesnt get suspended every couple of games?

I mean we got a future captain at right back, two good centre backs in fontaine and carey at this level, A good left back, a great left mid, a great right mid, two great central midfielders in Elliot and Noble. One great striker and one good striker at this level in Trundle n Byfield respectively.

I would prefer us to finish 10th and buy well next season than to spend in Jan and risk it.

Archived