IGNORED

Pictures From

Never to the dark side

Great photos for those of us not mad enough to go.

The more I see those new stadiums the more I want one for us, I really never thought I would.

Lots of facts and figures about the place here; http://www.kcstadium.co.uk/feature.asp?cat...&subcatid=1

It holds almost 25,000 and another 5000 seats can be added in future needed.

Lets face it it's pretty embarrassing if Hull can do it and Bristol can't. All down to the councils I suppose and the fact they have to consider the 'other lot across the river'

Off to write a letter to Santa now!!! :xmas:

Great photos for those of us not mad enough to go.

The more I see those new stadiums the more I want one for us, I really never thought I would.

Lots of facts and figures about the place here; http://www.kcstadium.co.uk/feature.asp?cat...&subcatid=1

It holds almost 25,000 and another 5000 seats can be added in future needed.

Lets face it it's pretty embarrassing if Hull can do it and Bristol can't. All down to the councils I suppose and the fact they have to consider the 'other lot across the river'

Off to write a letter to Santa now!!! :xmas:

The stadium was built with money gained from the sell off of Kingston Communications, a unique situation. Hull City FC do not own it.

i always ask the home fans if i get the chance what do they think of their new stadiums

last night i asked four people, two told me they had never gone to the old stadium, the other two told me it wasn't the same and that the atmosphere was not as good

not a scientific survey but make of that what you will

That was funny, those two ladies we walked to the ground with, never ever went to the old ground but are season ticket holders at the new one, I believe attendance average rose by nigh on 100% when they moved to the new ground.

That was funny, those two ladies we walked to the ground with, never ever went to the old ground but are season ticket holders at the new one, I believe attendance average rose by nigh on 100% when they moved to the new ground.

wasn't sure if many of the new fans in that new ground had a pulse though, couldn't hear much from them except when mcallister got sent off -for 10 seconds it sounded as if they'd discovered a new breed of cod- but it didn't last - bit like their fishing fleet..

i always ask the home fans if i get the chance what do they think of their new stadiums

last night i asked four people, two told me they had never gone to the old stadium, the other two told me it wasn't the same and that the atmosphere was not as good

not a scientific survey but make of that what you will

Interesting that guess that footy Hull is getting more popular. The city is huge and so much potential there for a premiership club. I thought the stadium was fantastic something which would be good if we developed. It seemed more open than other new stadiums Ive been to like Donny and Coventry. Although people do like the old stadiums mainly because of the terracing although there were many people stood in the stand to the left of us last night.

Their gates rose by a couple of thousand as they moved in 2002 but rose as they moved through the leagues.

Archived