IGNORED

New Ticket System Confirmed?

bh_red

Few questions:

1.If I pay online using a Debit Card is that the same as buying in person, i.e. No Stealth Charge?

2.Will away tickets be available now that I've registered?

take a look for yourself,

regardless of whether you pay with credit card or debit card, i'd imagine it will be the same booking fee if you by online

away tickets are available

take a look for yourself,

regardless of whether you pay with credit card or debit card, i'd imagine it will be the same booking fee if you by online

away tickets are available

Thanks for your advice-MORE STEALTH CHARGES.

£1 if you want it posted :disapointed2se:

£1.10 Booking Fee as Per The Phone :disapointed2se:

£2.10 on a £22 Ticket-Ah Well, It couldn't be all good news, could it?

I'll collect mine for Plymouth and pay by Debit Card.

Why a debit card attracts a booking fee I'll never know-Why you pay that online/on the phone and not in person, I'll never know.

£1 by post? :noexpression:

What are they coming by, recorded delivery? :whistle2:

Looks nice but...

You can't select what row you want. I've just experimented and it appears to just start allocating available seats from the front of the stand. It looks a lot better, and being to select all available blocks is an advance but until you can, at least, select what row you want (and if the system is allocating individual seats, this cannot be that hard) you still need to get on the phone to sit anywhere near where you want.

Looks nice but...

You can't select what row you want. I've just experimented and it appears to just start allocating available seats from the front of the stand. It looks a lot better, and being to select all available blocks is an advance but until you can, at least, select what row you want (and if the system is allocating individual seats, this cannot be that hard) you still need to get on the phone to sit anywhere near where you want.

systems do exist to sell tickets on an individuak seat basis as such systems are used by german clubs.

not overall a fan of ticket master as there are better systems out there and the booking fees on ticketmaster have annoyed me for years.

Looks nice but...

It says on the OS that in the new year we will be able to select the nearest available seat to seat x. Once that is in place the system will be pretty much what we have always wanted.

are you getting the new swipe cards as well?

it is a very good system just swipe your card as go in through, mainly for season tickets. its a lot quicker than paper tickets.

you can also swipe the card every time you buy something inside the ground or club shop etc, the club tracks what you spend, can tell its best fans, and gives back goodies at the end of the year.!!

great for a club your size.

Archived