IGNORED

Lee Miller - Some Things Never Change

scumbag

Lee Miller up to old tricks, - dying minutes, ball comes across goal, inches out all he has to do is tap it into an empty net to make it 2-1 against Athetlico Madrid and..........he completely misses contact with the ball!

Poor Lad!.....despite all the effort in the world if only he could finish those chances similar to the "swindon" header he could have made a totally different career for himself!

Funny old world when your not good enough for Bristol City in League 1, then end up playing against a team like that in the Uefa Cup!

Lee Miller up to old tricks, - dying minutes, ball comes across goal, inches out all he has to do is tap it into an empty net to make it 2-1 against Athetlico Madrid and..........he completely misses contact with the ball!

Poor Lad!.....despite all the effort in the world if only he could finish those chances similar to the "swindon" header he could have made a totally different career for himself!

Funny old world when your not good enough for Bristol City in League 1, then end up playing against a team like that in the Uefa Cup!

Sorry mate but not entirely fair.

Miller scored some magnificent goals for City, especially headers. People remember "that miss" but how about the superb header from a corner against Grimsby that took us top of League 1. Our 10th straight win under Wilson. We are promoted now, so maybe we don't need to dwell on the mistakes of League 1.

For whatever reason Miller didn't ever fit in totally at City. He is scoring again for Aberdeen this season. He may have missed a sitter last night but if some of the Championship strikers hadn't missed some sitters against us we would not be where we are in the table now.

Just part of football. I'd prefer to remember the good things players have done for us.

I tend to agree with that. I thought he actually did pretty well against a classy Madrid. To be fair, the ball did come across at a fair pace and he might have been unsighted.

The Scottish commentators made me laugh talking about Aberdeen's harsh luck because in my opinion 4-0 wouldn't have flattered Atletico.

Archived