IGNORED

Question

Riaz

There was alot of comments once upon a time, about Steve Lansdown's ambition. I think it was down to his 'wise' spending when we were in league one.....

But to all those people who said he had no ambition, do you still think he has no ambition?

Of course, he's made mistakes (Tinnion) but he's starting to fulfill all his promises he made!

Thoughts.......

There was alot of comments once upon a time, about Steve Lansdown's ambition. I think it was down to his 'wise' spending when we were in league one.....

But to all those people who said he had no ambition, do you still think he has no ambition?

Of course, he's made mistakes (Tinnion) but he's starting to fulfill all his promises he made!

Thoughts.......

Can I answer this question in 12 months???

Just look at all the problems City and Rovers have had with a new stadium down the years, their is still a long way to go yet with regards this getting off the ground.

Thoughts.......

I take my hat off to him. He has got the cash. If we had the cash we would do the same, I hope.

The test will be whether he listens to the fans about the new stadium arrangements.

I'm hoping this will bring us all together. Good luck to him.

Just look at all the problems City and Rovers have had with a new stadium down the years, their is still a long way to go yet with regards this getting off the ground.

The question was'nt do you think the staduim will happen, Do you doubt his ambition?

The fact he's putting his own money into a new training ground and putting together this £50 million staduim project. If it fails he wont be his fault would it?

The question was'nt do you think the staduim will happen, Do you doubt his ambition?

The fact he's putting his own money into a new training ground and putting together this £50 million staduim project. If it fails he wont be his fault would it?

If the stadium does fail because it is built in a manner that does not bring Citys fans with it or ever to feel it is home that will be the Chairmans fault.

Lets see where it is, how fans are involved in something which could be a triumph or a disaster and how it will be financed before we judge success.

As for ambition again we have to wait and see because the club could go backwards without investment in the team if money is swallowed up by what could be a forty thousand seater stadium.

Always thought the bloke was quality.

A level headed approach to being chairman and ensured some stability in the club.

Excellent business accumen and steering us in the right direction.

Did also mention the fact he's filthy rich and despite claims to contrary, always stumps up cash for players.

Heaven forbid we ever get a bunch of muppets in charge like the gas!

Let's be fair, you've had several years to consider whether he's taking the club in the right direction or not already! I think generally, since he's become the chairman, people have to agree he's done a good job.

Of course he's made mistakes, as anyone in a position like that is prone to. But after being at the club for around a decade, he has improved immeasuarbly.

:englandsmile4wf: I never doubted him ,which was why i left the brick money in.£120 ( 4 bricks altogether}.Dropped a few in my time but this wasn't one of them.As for Brian Tinman he was a mistake as manager i agree,but what a servant he was to bcfc.Wish we had one like him now. :englandsmile4wf:

Archived