IGNORED

Chance Of A Bargain In Coventry?

redcityman

What with Coventry being denied their latest takeover bid administration looks to be a more than likely road they will be heading in, so the question is, is there anyone there who we could be interested in bringing to the gate?

Maybe a chance of a good bargain, for me someone like michael misfud (sp?) would be a cracking prospect,but i'd expect a fair few clubs to be looking at him and the whole situation at Coventry.

Over to you

Ps. As a football fan i sincerely hope Coventry City sort their off field options soon,but with an eighteen million pound debt they are in serious trouble.

What with Coventry being denied their latest takeover bid administration looks to be a more than likely road they will be heading in, so the question is, is there anyone there who we could be interested in bringing to the gate?

Maybe a chance of a good bargain, for me someone like michael misfud (sp?) would be a cracking prospect,but i'd expect a fair few clubs to be looking at him and the whole situation at Coventry.

Over to you

Mifsud possibly a good shout. What about Adebola? Proper target man which we havent really got. Apart from that, cant really think of anyone else.

Prem clubs are watching Mifsud and have been quoted £5m. Reading were sniffing after him but got put off by the pricetag.

There's a bloke in the Atyeo who claims to be Mifsud's cousin. He said last season that he pleaded with Pete Johnson to give him a trial but GJ rejected him because he was too small or something. Personally, I reckon that's bullshit!

Mifsud, Mckenzie, Tabb, Best and Osbourne are all decent players.

I doubt they will be letting any of those go though.Adebola ain't very mobile these days and Andrews isn't good enough.

I may be wrong, but surely by going into administration the choice of not to sell or sell is taken away from the club, as long as a decent offer is put forward the adminastrator can accept a bid, leaving it down to the player to agree terms.

Afterall isn't the job of an adminastrator to clear debts and creat a sound financial structure? Clearing out the better players and higher earners to reduce overheads would be their 1st priority surely,whether it leads to relegation is neither here nor there as long as the club survives.

Archived