IGNORED

Forum Funding

tompo

FAO - Those who deal with forum funding.

If you set up an account with easyfundraising.org.uk members of the forum who do use other sites to shop can still raise money for the cause. They have to sign up to the site but then when shopping through certain popular online stores they accumulate money that the stores donate. I have recently done it for a group i am involved in, we have used it to raise money to buy sports eqpt for a trip that we are going on which we have fully funded. The equipment will be used in orphanages and schools when we deliver sports sessions mostly football based and then when we finish our session we leave teh eqpt behind so that the kids can still play the beatiful game with proper kit. Pretty much any organisation i believe can sign up with the website and you get a cheque posted to you once a quarter.

I know the idea of your thread was to encourage use of the shopping forum but as another source of funding this site is great. If anyone wants anymore details then PM me and i will endeavour to help.

FAO - Those who deal with forum funding.

If you set up an account with easyfundraising.org.uk members of the forum who do use other sites to shop can still raise money for the cause. They have to sign up to the site but then when shopping through certain popular online stores they accumulate money that the stores donate. I have recently done it for a group i am involved in, we have used it to raise money to buy sports eqpt for a trip that we are going on which we have fully funded. The equipment will be used in orphanages and schools when we deliver sports sessions mostly football based and then when we finish our session we leave teh eqpt behind so that the kids can still play the beatiful game with proper kit. Pretty much any organisation i believe can sign up with the website and you get a cheque posted to you once a quarter.

I know the idea of your thread was to encourage use of the shopping forum but as another source of funding this site is great. If anyone wants anymore details then PM me and i will endeavour to help.

Thanks for pointing this out. Now being looked in to.

Archived