IGNORED

Soccer Am Saturday Morning.

Dolman Block B

Main site says its City fans on the show tomorrow.

Questions. Does anyone know how the lads are choosen, anybody know any of them, any of them forum members???

On Rovers forum site, apparently the soccerette wears a Newcastle shirt, but is a die hard sag!!!Rape and pillage her lads i say...... :innocent06:

Why? is she embarrassed to admit she's a sag? :rofl2br:

Bullsh*t thats why, why on earth would a die hard fan wear another teams shirt when you have a chance to promote you own tean live on national tv. :redcard:

Why? is she embarrassed to admit she's a sag? :rofl2br:

Bullsh*t thats why, why on earth would a die hard fan wear another teams shirt when you have a chance to promote you own tean live on national tv. :redcard:

Right, lets get this straight, the socerrette tommorow is a girl called Kate, and she has ALWAYS been a Newcastle fan, however, when it comes to City and Rovers.....unfortunately, her loyalties lie with the dark side I'm afraid

Cracking boob job makes up for it though !! :innocent06:

They'll have to go some to ever beat Big Red Riches catwalk entry...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

:rofl2br: :rofl2br:

Ummmm, MODS :nono: He's breaking all the rules. Ban ban ban....

PS I think this rule is utter madness, btw.

Ummmm, MODS :nono: He's breaking all the rules. Ban ban ban....

PS I think this rule is utter madness, btw.

That's not match highlights...which is all we are saying is unwanted on otib. It's PTV who are twisting our arm I might add.

They'll have to go some to ever beat Big Red Riches catwalk entry...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

:rofl2br: :rofl2br:

Did he not realise he was going on national TV? Lovejoys comments about 'making a effort' was spot on. :laugh:

Ok, heres the story. We were told NOT to get drunk the night before the show. 8 lads in London, what do they think were gonna do??!!! So, we go to a local and drink a few, get back to the hotel to find some party is going on. Me, Bournemouth Red and Godzilla make it in to find we are the only white people in a fairly indian orientated party. Still nonetheless we continue to party into the early hours. I get back to the hotel room and wake my roomy TomF up. A couple of hours later and were up again, I could stomach very little of the all you can eat breakfast (very unlike me!) and stumble to the show. As we were living it up in London later I had my decent black trousers, shoes etc and no jeans. Just my casual trackies which i travelled in. I expected us to wear the shorts that the club provided us. A last minute decision to go out in jeans left me pretty screwed and the rest as they say is history!!!!! The rest of the show i had a banging hangover and was pretty much hammered by lovejoy. still, my best mans speech is going to be amusing, my best man says he's just going to play the video and not do a speech!!!!!!!!!!

anyway, everyone remembers it which is good enough for me! once in a lifetime opportunity and i milk it everytime!

anyway, everyone remembers it which is good enough for me! once in a lifetime opportunity and i milk it everytime!

That's true, just think if you had 'blended in' you wouldn't be jostling for Tom's 'Media Darling' title!!! :D

two questions

1. How come the soccerettes aflictions lie north of the bridge?

2. How does the fans thing work on soccer AM? how is it decided shortlist? *soccer am sort people list gag*

It's a shame no one thatll be on soccer am is making themself known on the froum, we could have sorted an inside joke like the england team in 1998 <trying to get as many song titles said without the journalists (or presenters) knowing>

And they could get that immense mcindoe chant going!

All ifs and buts

Ok, heres the story. We were told NOT to get drunk the night before the show. 8 lads in London, what do they think were going to do??!!! So, we go to a local and drink a few, get back to the hotel to find some party is going on. Me, Bournemouth Red and Godzilla make it in to find we are the only white people in a fairly indian orientated party. Still nonetheless we continue to party into the early hours. I get back to the hotel room and wake my roomy TomF up. A couple of hours later and were up again, I could stomach very little of the all you can eat breakfast (very unlike me!) and stumble to the show. As we were living it up in London later I had my decent black trousers, shoes etc and no jeans. Just my casual trackies which i travelled in. I expected us to wear the shorts that the club provided us. A last minute decision to go out in jeans left me pretty screwed and the rest as they say is history!!!!! The rest of the show i had a banging hangover and was pretty much hammered by lovejoy. still, my best mans speech is going to be amusing, my best man says he's just going to play the video and not do a speech!!!!!!!!!!

A friend of mine is on tomorrow and has been warned if they get too drunk they will not get on and instead some QPR fans will be brought in last minute.

I guess that warning is to do with you!!

One of the lads goes by the name of aitch!

A friend of mine is on tomorrow and has been warned if they get too drunk they will not get on and instead some QPR fans will be brought in last minute.

They said exactly the same thing to me when I organised City Fans Of The Week in September 2003. Mind you, my brother-in-law and Psycho Dave still drank Guinness with an American businessman in our hotel until 3.00 am.

Dave slept so soundly that it took three phone calls and a final knock on his door, just 5 minutes before our 7.30 am departure to finally rouse him from his bed.

Helen Chamberlain was lovely, but Tim was a bit of an arse. Our guests were Nico Claesen, the former Birmingham keeper, Malcolm MacDonald (who congratulated me for scoring on We Are The Champions League) and the late Tony Wilson. We treated Tony to a chorus of, Love Will Tear Us Apart Again. I think he liked it.

All in all it was a great day.

City drew 1-1 at Loftus Road and we submerged ourselves in alcohol. Happy times.

Right, lets get this straight, the socerrette tommorow is a girl called Kate, and she has ALWAYS been a Newcastle fan, however, when it comes to City and Rovers.....unfortunately, her loyalties lie with the dark side I'm afraid

Cracking boob job makes up for it though !! :innocent06:

Really?

Look forward to seeing those beauty,s then............ :innocent06:

2. How does the fans thing work on soccer AM? how is it decided shortlist? *soccer am sort people list gag*

One of the fans registers via the site and then if he's picked (ala Bournemouth Red when we were on) and he asks the others he wants to go.

You then when on the show don't act like like complete arses and you get invited back for next time. Unless there's oh i don't know some sort of wrangling over travel expenses from their part and people kick up a fuss :P

They said exactly the same thing to me when I organised City Fans Of The Week in September 2003. Mind you, my brother-in-law and Psycho Dave still drank Guinness with an American businessman in our hotel until 3.00 am.

Dave slept so soundly that it took three phone calls and a final knock on his door, just 5 minutes before our 7.30 am departure to finally rouse him from his bed.

Helen Chamberlain was lovely, but Tim was a bit of an arse. Our guests were Nico Claesen, the former Birmingham keeper, Malcolm MacDonald (who congratulated me for scoring on We Are The Champions League) and the late Tony Wilson. We treated Tony to a chorus of, Love Will Tear Us Apart Again. I think he liked it.

All in all it was a great day.

City drew 1-1 at Loftus Road and we submerged ourselves in alcohol. Happy times.

Good work!

It seems like a lot of the internet fans have managed to get on.

I'll look forward to someone posting tomorrows footage on you tube! :fingerscrossed: Hint hint! Nudge Nudge!

Archived