IGNORED

Radio Bristol....

Tim S

I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this... and I'm sorry to moan after such a great result today, BUT....

After cheering the lads off the pitch and running to my car and turning on the radio, it was now about 5.05pm.

After hearing Twentypence harp on about Rovers and then the classifieds, I thought right.... time to hear some reaction from City. Did it come? NO!

They spent ages going on about the Grand National, which is all well and good, but not when I want to hear about my team!!

Then they spent ages talking about Bath City. Right, time for some City reaction after that.... NO!

Then he got a few Gasheads on the phone harping on about the new era... blah blah blah... SURELY now time for some CITY reaction...NO!

THEN they started going around the grounds for Rugby... Bristol, Bath etc... SURELY NOW TIME FOR CITY???? NO!!!!!

:@

By now, thanks to the police walking QPR fans to Temple Meads and holding up the traffic for ages, it was now 5.45 and I had been listening for 45 mins and STILL no reaction from City!!!

Until finally... after everything else they finally got a word in with Danny!

I dont mean to moan, but after such a great result in which 19000 people were there, you would have thought Radio Bristol would concentrate on the big LOCAL stuff!! Like City winning and Rovers winning - NOT Team bath or the Grand National!!!

Sorry to moan!!

I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this... and I'm sorry to moan after such a great result today, BUT....

After cheering the lads off the pitch and running to my car and turning on the radio, it was now about 5.05pm.

After hearing Twentypence harp on about Rovers and then the classifieds, I thought right.... time to hear some reaction from City. Did it come? NO!

They spent ages going on about the Grand National, which is all well and good, but not when I want to hear about my team!!

Then they spent ages talking about Bath City. Right, time for some City reaction after that.... NO!

Then he got a few Gasheads on the phone harping on about the new era... blah blah blah... SURELY now time for some CITY reaction...NO!

THEN they started going around the grounds for Rugby... Bristol, Bath etc... SURELY NOW TIME FOR CITY???? NO!!!!!

By now, thanks to the police walking QPR fans to Temple Meads, it was now 5.45 and I had been listening for 45 mins and STILL no reaction from City!!!

Until finally... after everything else they finally got a word in with Danny!

I dont mean to moan, but after such a great result in which 19000 people were there, you would have thought Radio Bristol would concentrate on the big LOCAL stuff!! Like City winning and Rovers winning - NOT Team bath or the Grand National!!!

Sorry to moan!!

I was thinking the same thing!!!

Guest RedwardsV1
Did'nt they have a gas head on there that did'nt even go 2 the game and was just listening 2 it on the radio and she kept saying how she was loyal?

I can understand where you are coming from, but maybe not a new thing?

I have had to drive from the game to Kingswood before, and have to sit on the drive in the car to wait for anything about the City.

The odd look of the neighbours don't help when it finally comes on and you've been there for ten minutes with the engine off.

I am used to it by now though :dunno:

Archived