IGNORED

Next Wednesday, Ref Steve Brooker.

Dolman Block B

So our star striker gets a start in a reserve outing v Exeter next week.

As i understand it, SB will play 3 reserve games before getting his chance with the first team.

If he breaks down, or struggles to regain fitness and flair, i honestly belive GJ/SL will pull out all the stops to bring in another striker in the January sales.

Sadly for Steve, his career at Bristol City, could then be over.

I really hope the guy gets through this. He has had a s h i t e time, and really deserves a change in luck.

And for all us City fans what a xmas present!

A fit and raring to go Stevie Brooker, struting his stuff in a City shirt in 2008.

Thoughts?

Hi Lisa.

Yep know where your coming through, but i really want the guy to get through this.

We all know what he is capable of, and would be great to see the lad run out at the Gate again.

Fingers xxxxxxxx

Yeah just shame its an away game. Still I guess one fan will be taking the day off to go there!! :whistle2:

Arn, you beat me to it with this thread. Ive got everything crossed he gets through this reserve game at Exeter. I will be on edge all night waiting to hear how he got on. I'm sure he will be fine and back in that first team before we all know it :fingerscrossed:

Arn, you beat me to it with this thread. Ive got everything crossed he gets through this reserve game at Exeter. I will be on edge all night waiting to hear how he got on. I'm sure he will be fine and back in that first team before we all know it :fingerscrossed:

Lets hope your right young lady.

He must want it bigtime, lets hope he can do it

Archived