IGNORED

Going To Watford

stevics

Due to circumstances i have made a late decision to go to Watford. (I am traveling from Southend)

But I have no ticket as yet! I have tried to call our ticket office to arrange to pick a ticket up at Watford but there is no answer!

I have tried to call Watford FC but despite information about there ticket office open 9am can not get answer! (I expect will open late today)

Any Ideas?

I will go anyway and if necessary go in Watford part of ground.

Due to circumstances i have made a late decision to go to Watford. (I am traveling from Southend)

But I have no ticket as yet! I have tried to call our ticket office to arrange to pick a ticket up at Watford but there is no answer!

I have tried to call Watford FC but despite information about there ticket office open 9am can not get answer! (I expect will open late today)

Any Ideas?

i have a spare tic i'll pm you my number. you can meet me there if you want.

There will be lots of random gaps if everyone sits in their seats today, because theyre supposed to sell the tickets in order of seat numbers, but the club shop took the wrong block and sold them, ticket office said they had sold about 900, but Watford were refusing to make it potd, so instead there will be gaps where everyones sat.

Good luck to anyone trying to get a ticket

Any Ideas?

not a good idea, with the new swipe card, away fans find it very hard to get in

Archived