IGNORED

Anyone Want To Get Some Updates Going

Pilnin

great effort all round. live telly, GJ returning to watford, brilliant game to watch.

So many positives:

Away win

Against league leaders

Enoch first goal, showed he can compete in this league

Trundle big impact sub, did well

Noble not injured

Byfield at the death, goal made by all three subs - GJ is the Messiah

Fully deserve our 5th place this evening

Now, Bring on the Tractor Boys for a spot of revenge!!!!

Credit where it's due. After Charlton, the Ipswich mauling and Leicester we could have started to cave in. The draw at Hull was commendable ,the win today better than any of us could have expected. It shows the real mettle of this team and GJ's ability to lift his players when needed.

If we can stay around the play off places into ther New Year then it will be very interesting to see at new players Santa Lansdowne might put under Gary's Christmas tree.

great effort all round. live telly, GJ returning to watford, brilliant game to watch.

So many positives:

Away win

Against league leaders

Enoch first goal, showed he can compete in this league

Trundle big impact sub, did well

Noble not injured

Byfield at the death, goal made by all three subs - GJ is the Messiah

Fully deserve our 5th place this evening

Now, Bring on the Tractor Boys for a spot of revenge!!!!

Was good on 5xtra too !

Sounds like King had a good chance at the death ?

To be honest we rode our luck for a good portion of that game, but once again our fitness and battle showed through

Not on my tele, we didn't! I thought that we played by far the better football, kept our shape apart from a few intense periods of aerial bombardment and fully deserved the win! As for the "pen", Jamie's arm was nudged up by Liam's head and the ball touched his hand. The shirt pull on Enoch in the 1st half was a much more valid shout IMO.

Brilliant display, wish I'd gone. I'm going to Plymuff however, so same again please! And of course on Tues! :D:city:

Archived