IGNORED

Striker Goal Drought

redrobin

After wondering where our goals would actually come from i was starting to worry. However today has made me realise we are in an amazing position and when our next bad patch happens we just need to get behind the team and the goals will eventually come. Also we need to realise how lucky we are, even when we don't score goals we get to watch nice passing football. Imagine having to watch watfords long ball every game!!

Well done Enoch and Byfield

Roll on tuesday, come on you reds!!

After wondering where our goals would actually come from i was starting to worry. However today has made me realise we are in an amazing position and when our next bad patch happens we just need to get behind the team and the goals will eventually come. Also we need to realise how lucky we are, even when we don't score goals we get to watch nice passing football. Imagine having to watch watfords long ball every game!!

Well done Enoch and Byfield

Roll on tuesday, come on you reds!!

Well actually, I'm still worried. Trundle has not yet become the strikeforce the fans and Johnson expected, and Brooker has a permanent sicknote. We are now relying on Byfield and Showunmi, both of whom have never been prolific in their careers. Jevons is on loan and Plummer is untried, though might give us another dimension.

Archived