IGNORED

Enoch

Longacre_red

I'm not his biggest fan but it was by far his best performance in a City shirt.

Completley beat Shittu up all game, used his, strength, height and weight brilliantly.

Looked like a new player tonight.

Not sure who got Man of the Match but if it wasn't Enoch, someone needs shooting.

Now for revenge on tuesday!!!

With Enoch he's going to be useless and crap unless we as a team and himself play to his own strengths.

Bullying defenders, winning headers and attacking crosses.

Play to that and he'll do ok.

He towered over Shittu so he's more than capable of winning headers if he has the desire.

I'm not his biggest fan but it was by far his best performance in a City shirt.

Completley beat Shittu up all game, used his, strength, height and weight brilliantly.

Looked like a new player tonight.

Not sure who got Man of the Match but if it wasn't Enoch, someone needs shooting.

Now for revenge on tuesday!!!

Didn't think he was quite that good. I was thinking after he got booked that he should be substituted for Byfield to give us a little more pace up front. However, he took his goal superbly, and I would like to see him and Byfield together upfront on Tuesday. We haven't really seen that partnership yet, and it could be that the little and large thing might work.

Shittu was rubbish throughout and Enoch had him all night long and he didn't know what to do. I had a feeling he'd score a nice header tonight like he did against Rovers reserves and he did exactly that. Well done Mr. Showunmi good goal. Not a good idea to leave him complete unmarked.

Didn't think he was quite that good. I was thinking after he got booked that he should be substituted for Byfield to give us a little more pace up front. However, he took his goal superbly, and I would like to see him and Byfield together upfront on Tuesday. We haven't really seen that partnership yet, and it could be that the little and large thing might work.

That was deffo Enoch's best performance for us. Like you I thought LT would come on for him, after the booking. Shittu made an awful out about both challenges, given his record in that department

Enoch did well tonight, shows we have a squad that are all capable on their day. I had my doubts whether Enoch was up to Championship level before tonight, but he's proven now he can do it. If we continue to play to his strengths as has been said, he can be a useful player for us in this division.

I wouldn't say his best performance for us though, Blackpool at home last season he more or less played them on his own. And Coventry away last season in the cup as well, sensational, was he not?

Archived