IGNORED

A Big Thank You

exiledinwatford

Just walked home and a big thank you to the team for a great performance and the fans who played their part - never stopped singing!

Bragging rights to the Watford based City fans!

Pay-back time on Tuesday night!

Come on my Babbers! :city:

I'm with you exiled! My head office is full of Watford fans and I have taken some stick this week. Payback time now!

U REDS

Great title for the thread!!!!

Got a lot of respect for the SQUAD for coming up with that performance.

Obviously dissapointed when watford equalised but would have still applauded a great effort, the win was a deserved bonus!!!

The game could have gone either way, but the attitude we showed will earn us more points in the long run and win us the respect of others, as it did from the sky pundits!!

And massive respect to the fans that made the trip (no matter how short). Great support throughout and great numbers considering it was live with all the expense that is needed following your team!!! :clapping:

Great title for the thread!!!!

Got a lot of respect for the SQUAD for coming up with that performance.

Obviously dissapointed when watford equalised but would have still applauded a great effort, the win was a deserved bonus!!!

The game could have gone either way, but the attitude we showed will earn us more points in the long run and win us the respect of others, as it did from the sky pundits!!

And massive respect to the fans that made the trip (no matter how short). Great support throughout and great numbers considering it was live with all the expense that is needed following your team!!! :clapping:

Agreed: Best away day for ages.

This morning I am suffering from post match throat. Hope it sounded good on Sky.

At 1-1 I think everyone would have settled for the draw and walked away quite pleased. But then on 93 minutes. WOW

It was a privilege to be there.

Archived