IGNORED

"they Aint Happy" ?

Dolman Block B

Guest brfc1883
Boro fans i mean.

Posted on www.rivals .net

Post started, "BRING IT ON"

33 replys in just over a hour, and most saying City will beat Boro!!!!!!

Goes to prove , we have come of age, and City are up there with the best

Onwards and upwards felllows...

I've no doubt that you will beat Middlesborough, but please to call them 'the best'!!

Thats laughable.

Most 'boro fans said the same last year, so we'd do well not to underestimate the Smoggies. However, even the most optimistic 'boro fan wouldn't say they are better this season than last, so we stand as good a chance as anyone against them.

I've no doubt that you will beat Middlesborough, but please to call them 'the best'!!

Thats laughable.

Ummm....no....Middlesborough = Premier League = Up there with the best of them = Middlesborough not looking forward to playing us = We now have a team that others don't want to face (although Ipswich might dispute that!). Must be all that craning of your neck and straining your eyes trying to look up the league ladder to see us that's impairing your judgement!!!

No, laughable is watching 'flapper' stumbling backwards has the ball sails over his head from 50 yards :clapping: Now that was laughable :innocent06:

Laughable indeed; my flatmate is a photographer and covered that match yesterday. He showed me a brilliant series of pictures of the ball flying over Flapper in slow-motion, whilst he falls backwards, onto his arse and into the mud. I might see if he can frame one of them for me...

No, laughable is watching 'flapper' stumbling backwards has the ball sails over his head from 50 yards :clapping: Now that was laughable :innocent06:

I thought the thread was about the cup tie between a 'massive' championship side and a 'massive' premiership side but you still cant help mentioning your ex goalkeeper - you really miss him that much don't you ?

I thought the thread was about the cup tie between a 'massive' championship side and a 'massive' premiership side but you still cant help mentioning your ex goalkeeper - you really miss him that much don't you ?

I thought this was a Bristol CITY forum but you still show your bottom-half-of-league-one self? Do you miss us too? Will you miss us more when you become Cheltenham's seond team? Will you miss your club when they fold?

I was going to write a really sarcastic reply to the Sags but to tell the truth i cant be bothered with wasting my time and effort with a pip-squeek club and fans who think.... sorry i have lost the will to finish the sentance. :fastasleep:

Archived