IGNORED

Purchasing Tickets Online

East Yorkshire CideRed

Just trying to buy a ticket for Ipswich as I am unexpectedly back in Bristol for the game, so instead of waiting in a queue of 12 people on the phone I am trying to purchase it from the main BCFC site. However I've got into the ticket section and the only purchasing option is Bon Jovi tickets!

Am I doing something wrong or are they just being rubbish?

Just trying to buy a ticket for Ipswich as I am unexpectedly back in Bristol for the game, so instead of waiting in a queue of 12 people on the phone I am trying to purchase it from the main BCFC site. However I've got into the ticket section and the only purchasing option is Bon Jovi tickets!

Am I doing something wrong or are they just being rubbish?

There's a new online ticketing system that lets you pick what stand you want to sit in, what block, and what seat (if its not available, you get the closest one that is). not sure of the link but there should be a news story on the main site. go into the news section and you will see it

I love how its ALREADY down for maintenance at the time i want to use it. Any other time its been fine. But not when i need to use it!

Nah its been stuffed all weekend, just not visably so till you get to payment authorisation

Archived