IGNORED

Moan Moan Moan

Guest DanC

Now can I just take a minute to remind everyone that we won last night. It seems some may have forgotten that by the amount of moaning I have seen on here today. You would think with us being 4th and 1 point from 2nd place and in our highest position for man years everyone would be overjoyed. But for some reason that doesn't seem to be the case. Also not forgetting we beat top of the table Watford away the other day.

I for one am absolutely buzzing about our current position and can't believe how far we have come in just a short space of time.

It was also great to get our revenge against them. You could tell from the start the players wanted to win it for us fans.

Some people on here just don't realise how good we have got it at the moment. You can carry on moaning but I will just continue enjoying this ride.

UP THE CITY!

Well said that man!

Go back to the thread where a lot of people agreed that this is the best ever time to support the City. We're playing good attractive football, and have beaten the likes of Watford, Sheff Utd, Ipswich, Southampton and Coventry already. We have the makings of a top top team, with a great work rate and a 'one for all' unity running through the camp. We have the best manager (imo) outside of the premier league too. We were chatting after the game last night, would anyone have the ex england manager instead of Jonhson?? Says volumes huh?

ANOTHER great performance and result. These are truely good times.

I think most people would agree there's loads of positivies, but why not strive to get better? I agree that's there's a lot of what appears to be moaners, but at the end of the day, we all want to see our club do well.

I bet Man U and Arsenal will have fans moaning about one thing or another, it shows that no one is happy standing still and being complacent, it shows the ambition of the fans for our club.

I for one am absolutely thrilled with the way everything is going, but at the same time, there's things that I feel we could do better, but no team is perfect, if we were, we've be on 60 points already, then I reckon we might get rid of people moaning, for a little while at least

Completely agree. I bet The players and manager were not 100% satisfied with last nights performance and I suspect that they will always find something they could have done better. That's what makes this group of players special.

As fans, we do have the right to give our opinions, as long as things don't get personal.

We've done exceptionally well to be where we are, however, Wigan and Reading are still ahead of us with, arguably, equal resources? Lets not look at who's worse off, lets look at whos's better off and aim to exceed them.

Yet another thread that completely exaggerates a relatively small amount of negative comment on the forum to be far more than it is. Yawn.

We're doing brilliantly and everyone knows that, it's just that threads that say "that was good" followed by 100 people agreeing are not really very interesting. People will always talk more about what could be better even if there is only small room for improvement.

To some extent I agree with what you are saying. We could be better yes but then so could alot of over clubs below us in the league be better as they are not showing there potential. I'm very happy where we are and I'm even more excited of the fact there is more to come from us as our players adjust more and more to Championship football.

I just get annoyed whilst at a game people think it's OK to slag off Trundle and Lee Johnson every match. Trundle is becoming more and more effective every game now and if the people who slate him during the game got behind him and helped motivate him we will see more from him. As for LJ I'm just fed up with it all. Apparently he used to get the same amount of stick from the Yeovil fans'. I'm convinced if GJ wasn't his dad then he wouldn't get half as much stick as he gets now. But then if GJ wasn't his dad then he wouldn't be here. I think with LJ it is now personal. After every game there is a thread about him and 9 times out of 10 it is people slagging him off even if he has had a decent game. Some players look at this forum, It would shatter any players confidence if he saw some of the stuff written on here about here.

I'm all for debate on a forum but whilst at a match lets concentrate our efforts on supporting the team and the players and leave the debating until afterwards. If the players are going to give there all in games then we should also be prepared to do the same with our support.

You won't find any City fans who aren't happy with where we are so far but is there room for improvement? Of course, hence the 'moaning' which I would call constructive criticism. Depends on how you view it.

personally i think some are very constructive (such as yourself), but others are simly just having a pop, and to try and say that it all just because these fans what us to improve is just funny.

for every critic with a decent angle there is three guys just sticking the boot in. yes some people are over positive ('rose tinted', 'happy clapper' or whatever the insult of the week is for positivity on here...) but they get twice the slagging that those with their little barbed comments and insuts with little basis in fact do.

Archived