IGNORED

Scotty's Back

megansdad

First of all fantastic to see Scott back and flying down the wing. He looked a constant threat and would have scored but for the idiot linesman in the last minute- he was yards inside our half when the ball was played. Great stuff to from the Wurzels in the Dolman before the game and a fantsatic team effort. I thought Peacock was outstanding and Butler back to the form of last year, while Roberts took his goal well and worked very hard with no shortage of skill. Tommy D was all over the place and the sight of Phillips outside his 6 yard box for a cross is really a sign that confidence is back!!

Have to admit when I saw the team sheet it was a real surprise and Danny would certainly have been in for a lot of stick on here tonight had we lost but last season's team delivered and with the strength of the squad we surely can kick on from here and gain automatic promotion- roll on Saturday!!!!!!!

Edson - thanks for the t-shirt hope they sold well certainly have mine and will wear it proudly around the outskirts of Reading as we close in on Div 1.

Come on you reds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dunno::):D

Guest pukka_tukka
Edson - thanks for the t-shirt hope they sold well certainly have mine and will wear it proudly around the outskirts of Reading as we close in on Div 1.
oh i wear my city shirt around Reading all the time....get some funny looks :dunno:

Archived