IGNORED

Ipswich V City Nd City V I

worthy

I am by no means sure of this but I think that Ipswich at home play in blue with white shorts.

So our home kit shorts clashed. And They thought that red shirts with black or grey shorts looks rubbish so opted to change altogether.

HOWEVER, when they came to us they had blue shorts that they changed in to.

I'd suggest this is why.

I am by no means sure of this but I think that Ipswich at home play in blue with white shorts.

So our home kit shorts clashed. And They thought that red shirts with black or grey shorts looks rubbish so opted to change altogether.

HOWEVER, when they came to us they had blue shorts that they changed in to.

I'd suggest this is why.

I'm sure we had some red shorts we couldve worn. or at least we couldve worn THIS seasons away kit?

When we signed with puma, usually when you sign a contract you agree to wear each kit X amount of times to advertise/show it off.

That wouldnt be the answer as both manufacturer and kit sponsor have remained the same, hence there would be make no difference what kit we were wearing.

I'm sure we had some red shorts we couldve worn. or at least we couldve worn THIS seasons away kit?

I don't think we have any red shorts by Puma and with our short sponsors on?

And the black shirts would have looked too similar to the blue shirts.

So while aspects of both kits are fine- I don't think the club wanted to mix the home shirts with the away shorts. Possibly because red and black looks rubbish together?

OR maybe GJ has decided that black isn't a good colour to play football in?

And the black shirts would have looked too similar to the blue shirts.

So while aspects of both kits are fine- I don't think the club wanted to mix the home shirts with the away shorts. Possibly because red and black looks rubbish together?

well we wore black shirts against shef wednesday away and they play in blue

and last year for a quite a few away games we wore red tops and black shorts which looked fine

well we wore black shirts against shef wednesday away and they play in blue

and last year for a quite a few away games we wore red tops and black shorts which looked fine

1. Black and all blue are far more similar than black against blue and white stripes.

2. I hate red and black and know that sometimes clubs/kit manufacturers ask not to mix and match.

At some point someone should ask Roger Barton- there must be a reason. I don't know- I'm just making a guess.

Or maybe they just packed the wrong one! :)

Archived