IGNORED

Almost Half Way Through The Season...

Super Scotty Murray

Just wondering, if we had to choose so far who people would go for, I would say there are three main contendors:

Louis Carey

Marvin Elliott

Adriano Basso

With a couple close behind:

Liam Fontaine

Michael McIndoe

I personally would find it hard to choose between Marvin and Louis because they have both been magnificent. I think because of the difference he has made to the midfield I would go for Marvin personally.

What do you think?

Just wondering, if we had to choose so far who people would go for, I would say there are three main contendors:

Louis Carey

Marvin Elliott

Adriano Basso

Liam Fontaine

Michael McIndoe

I personally would find it hard to choose between Marvin and Louis because they have both been magnificent. I think because of the difference he has made to the midfield I would go for Marvin personally.

What do you think?

Basso...For his contribution on and off the field

McIndoe has suprised me how good he is, surely can't be that far away from a scotland call up really?

have to agree with others though, Basso, Elliot and Carey have been the best by a mile, with Fontaine not too far behind.

think Basso though, have has single handed (literally) kept us in alot of games,

thought he was a terrible keeper when he replaced phillips and reading some of the match reports from his time at woking I was far from impressed, but he has improved into a real top, top class keeper of which their can't be many better at this level. Just need to make sure we tie him to a new contract.

McIndoe is very good and I think most teams would pick him out from our side to put in theirs. He works extremley hards, creates chances and scores the odd goal. He fits into the team very well and is consistent. When we were 6-0 down at Ipswich he was running about as if the game was still there to be won. Whether he is still here next season is another matter.

I think Fontaine is the biggest suprise to do well at this level but Elliot is the man for me. Closely followed by Carey and Basso.

Louis Carey

Marvin Elliott

Adriano Basso

Liam Fontaine

Michael McIndoe

What do you think?

Carey with stiff competition from Basso and Elliott.

elliot started the season flying, and always puts the effort in.

mcindoe slow start, but has been outstanding in his work rate and commitment to the cause the last month

basso .... the odd glitch ...... but still the best in the division .......

carey ........ what you want in a captain ....... always body on the line, and an inspiration to the others .

CAREY ........ so far for me.

:englandsmile4wf:

McIndoe is very good and I think most teams would pick him out from our side to put in theirs. He works extremley hards, creates chances and scores the odd goal. He fits into the team very well and is consistent. When we were 6-0 down at Ipswich he was running about as if the game was still there to be won. Whether he is still here next season is another matter.

Spot on. Though I wouldn't argue with either Basso, Carey or Elliot and Fontaine is the surprise package, McIndoe is the unsung hero so far I think. Does indeed work hard and also uses the ball very intelligently and rarely gives it away. Often moves into midfield to link up play cleverly as well and does a great job defensively. All in all a much better player than I expected.

Archived