IGNORED

Man Of The Match

Guest samatcheddar

Guest samatcheddar

tony butler was quality and my man of the match. roberts not quite good enough it wasn't just him who helped win the match

No it wasn't just Robbo, but he worked tirelessly, scored the only goal. Created chances for himself and others. I did think Butler was good as were the entire team, but Robbos tireless running and the goal lifted him above everyone else.

No single player won that game but there were two that made the win possible, Robbo with his goal and Stevie with a fine save.

If I am pushed to name one it would be Tommy, just. Ran the midfield and was an inspitational captain. Just how much has he improved this year.

It is great that today I am finding it difficult to choose as they were all worthy, wheras the last home game (Oldham) I struggled to name a MOTM for the opposite reason!

Guest Rikku

Robbo - always a threat, worked his socks off, totally committed - deserved his goal and probably a couple more. But everyone did brilliantly today so they can all be proud of themselves :Party27: :dunno: :Party27:

Guest DANBOY_BCFC
roberts not quite good enough
One word mate - SPECSAVERS.

Robbo was quality today, he and Leapy defended from the front, pressured the back four and never stopped running all day ****il he walked off during his substitution!) As saab said Peaks was awesome, so was Robbo, effort wise - couldnt have asked anymore from either of them...... Although my M.O.M was Tommy D, head and shoulders above everyone, never gave their midfield a chance, covered every blade of grass, totally committed - exemplified by his challenge then hurdling of the advertising boards - he was magnificent. Thought Mickey was great today, as well a Tony Butler. In general a great all round team performance. If the boys show the fight, passion and commitment they did today for the remainder of the season, its Div 1 for us next season.

One word mate - SPECSAVERS.

Robbo was quality today, he and Leapy defended from the front, pressured the back four and never stopped running all day ****il he walked off during his substitution!) As saab said Peaks was awesome, so was Robbo, effort wise - couldnt have asked anymore from either of them...... Although my M.O.M was Tommy D, head and shoulders above everyone, never gave their midfield a chance, covered every blade of grass, totally committed - exemplified by his challenge then hurdling of the advertising boards - he was magnificent. Thought Mickey was great today, as well a Tony Butler. In general a great all round team performance. If the boys show the fight, passion and commitment they did today for the remainder of the season, its Div 1 for us next season.

Hurdle? I thought it was more of a summersaught.

Guest DANBOY_BCFC
Hurdle? I thought it was more of a summersaught.
Somersault - Thats the one!

Couldnt think of the word!

Anyway you know what I meant!

Great team performance, but four stand outs:

4. Lee P, as people know I aint a fan, but today, he did a cracking holding job, and I reckon, he might just have a new role, if he does this on a regular basis, as an attacking midfielder, where he had a great game today.

3. Phillips great save, and in command of his box, ALL game.

2. Doc, snuffed out a lot of QPR possesion, and chivvied everyone up, close run, but..

1. Robbo, great goal, and run himself into the deck, specially in the 2nd half, much better than the 1st, and answered a few of his critics today.

Archived