IGNORED

Fm 2008

Sargent Pepper

Only 10 games into season 07/08 so far but all is going well. Got City into 5th spot at the moment, got to the 3rd round of the League Cup but took a right beating off Chelsea.

Have been making good use of the loan system and having the following with me for the season - Martin (left-winger from Man Utd), Campbell (striker from Man Utd), Haynes (striker from Ipswich) and Runstrom (striker from Fulham). Have got a young Norwegian left-back and young Swedish keeper signing for me in January.

Current starting line-up is -

Basso

Carey, Vasko, Fontaine, McAllister

McIndoe (on the right !), Skuse, Johnson, Martin

Runstrom, Campbell

On the bench -

Elliott, Wilson, Noble, Trundle, Haynes

11th in the Championship after 32 games, in the Quarter Final of the FA Cup though. Managed to beat Portsmouth 2-1 in the Fifth Round, and beat Nottingham Forest on penalties in the 4th Round Replay. The weird thing is, there were twelve missed penalties in a row in that game. Here's a screenshot:

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/7667/br...tmforestog3.png

Also brought in a load of foreigners on the cheap, and sold Lee Johnson for £1.3m. Current starting line up is:

Basso

Fontaine, Carey, McCombe, Orr

McIndoe, Elliot, Mihelic, Buonanotte, Sproule

Doudin

Subs:

Murcia, Trundle, Ionescu, Iachemet, Vasko

Only 10 games into season 07/08 so far but all is going well. Got City into 5th spot at the moment, got to the 3rd round of the League Cup but took a right beating off Chelsea.

Have been making good use of the loan system and having the following with me for the season - Martin (left-winger from Man Utd), Campbell (striker from Man Utd), Haynes (striker from Ipswich) and Runstrom (striker from Fulham). Have got a young Norwegian left-back and young Swedish keeper signing for me in January.

Current starting line-up is -

Basso

Carey, Vasko, Fontaine, McAllister

McIndoe (on the right !), Skuse, Johnson, Martin

Runstrom, Campbell

On the bench -

Elliott, Wilson, Noble, Trundle, Haynes

How do you get campbell and martin to accept your loan deals?

I put bids in but they both rejected me:(

Anyone know any cheap signings who would keep me up?

I ( Well Lansdown :@), sold lee johnson for 1 million!

How do you get campbell and martin to accept your loan deals?

I put bids in but they both rejected me:(

Anyone know any cheap signings who would keep me up?

I ( Well Lansdown :@), sold lee johnson for 1 million!

Well started a new game.... formation 3-1-4-2

Basso

Carey Vasko Fontaine

Elliot

Sproule/Wilson Noble Johnson Mcindoe

Trundle Haynes

Beat soton 2-1 1st game of season :D and beat northampton in the league cup :D

Signing some more players in.

well for me, i started first time and didnt go well i finished in the championship 19th and most of the players wanted to leave and wouldnt exept new contracts,

so i started again lost in the first round of play offs in my first season sold LJ for 2.3m and Marvin Elliot for 1.5m

the 09/10 season promoted to the promise land and now face life in the championship after 2 seasons in the prem now the season 2012/2013.

the team i now have is

WEALE

ORR----------KEOGH------VASKO-----FONTAINE

SPROULE--------SKUSE-----LEADBITTER-----MYIRE WILLIAMS

BROKER-----PLUMMER

Subs

Dave Cotterill

Brian Wilson

Louis Carey

Stephen Henderson

Frankie Arthus

Trying my best to use the accadamy, i just had to buy cotterill got him for 200K (bargain)

Just completed season 07/08. Finished 8th on 66 points, 11 points off the play-off places but 26 clear of the drop-zone. Scored 68 goals but let in a massive 66, also drew far too many matches for my liking.

Had a good clear out of the squad and sold the following during the season - Orr, Keogh, B Wilson, Russell, Myrie-Williams, Jevons, Brooker and Showumni. Weale, Murray, Johnson (who wanted £9K a week to stay) and Byfield will all be off shortly too as they're not getting new contracts.

Signed a pair of young strikers - Kostadinov (Hearts) and Maynard (Crewe) - on perm deals in the January transfer window. Also had the following on loan during the season - Campbell (Man U), Martin (Man U), Runstrom (Fulham), Haynes (Ipswich) and Logan (Man C). Got Richard Hughes from Pompey and Shawcross from Man U signing for me in the summer so far. Need to invest in defenders in pre-season as I let in far too many goals last season...

Archived