IGNORED

The Next Block Of Ten

Bristol Boy

Away:Plymouth,WBA, Burnley, Palace, QPR Estimate Six points.

Home:Cardiff, Barns,Coventry,Colchester & Blackpool Eleven Points

Over To You :Believe: :city:

A fairly decent run of home games with only Barnsley appearing to be a fellow promotion chasers, I see no reason why we couldn't win all of them so 15 points there should set us up nicely for the run-in coupled with 5/6 points from the away games with toughies like WBA/Burnley it could prove difficult for anymore than that.

This would give us around 19/20 more points than we currently have (1 already in the bag from yesterday) and would keep us in contention for the top two. Exciting times!!

The key really is our home form from here on in

Home games on paper look pretty straight forward, and i think the eleven points BB suggests is about right.

Away from home, nothing out of West Brom or Burnley, so 7 points will be an excellent return. 18 points out of the next 10 games, would leave us in a comfortable play off position, and would be testiment to our superb manager.

Said in the other thread I think 17 points is a good target especially considering that we could see our squad strengthened during this time by Brooker's return and a signing or two.

The home games all look winnable to me, and we've already got one point away.

If we did achieve that we'd be still in the playoff spots, and pretty much safe after 30 games.

I think much depends on injuries and suspensions - we've been fairly lucky with both so far.

Away:Plymouth,WBA, Burnley, Palace, QPR Estimate Six points.

Home:Cardiff, Barns,Coventry,Colchester & Blackpool Eleven Points

Over To You :Believe: :city:

I also believe but I am being pragmatic.

Away: 5points (1 win, 2 draws, 3 losses)

Home: 8points (2 wins, 2 draws, 1 loss)

so 13 points. getting us to 48 points. And, I reckon, safety ensuring Championship next season, welcoming bolton, derby and wigan to AG

BB - if we get 17 points as you suspect, we will have a very very very good change of the pray offs! We'll be on 51 points needing just 24 or so from 16 remaining games.

As it is we need 40 points from 25 remaining games for the 75 southampton got last year. Will depend on:

1. Keep all our players (that we want to) in January

2. No injuries, or red cards esp from our defence

3. The forwards get into their groove and get our goal diff up by 10 or so

4. Fringe players and sicknotes (Vasko and Brooker) come good for the run in.

I also believe but I am being pragmatic.

Away: 5points (1 win, 2 draws, 3 losses)

Home: 8points (2 wins, 2 draws, 1 loss)

so 13 points. getting us to 48 points. And, I reckon, safety ensuring Championship next season, welcoming bolton, derby and wigan to AG

BB - if we get 17 points as you suspect, we will have a very very very good change of the pray offs! We'll be on 51 points needing just 24 or so from 16 remaining games.

As it is we need 40 points from 25 remaining games for the 75 southampton got last year. Will depend on:

1. Keep all our players (that we want to) in January

2. No injuries, or red cards esp from our defence

3. The forwards get into their groove and get our goal diff up by 10 or so

4. Fringe players and sicknotes (Vasko and Brooker) come good for the run in.

All good points and even the best players & teams need the rub of the green......or perhaos in Englands case, Robert the Green!!

Here's hoping. :Believe:

Archived