IGNORED

Virgin Media - Send In Your Clips

brizzlered1

Hi guys - I've got a request from Virgin Media - we need your mobile clips. Anything football - but even better if its about City!

We want funny clips, match clips, you playing footie in the park -anything - as long as its football related!! It could even be you just talking about the messiah that is Gary Johnson, or who should repalce McLaren.

If interested then send your videos to 63342 - the better the sooner and we'll get the best up sometine this week.

brizzlered1

(If you do send one in please pm me and let me know so I can follow it up with the other producers)

Hi guys - I've got a request from Virgin Media - we need your mobile clips. Anything football - but even better if its about City!

We want funny clips, match clips, you playing footie in the park -anything - as long as its football related!! It could even be you just talking about the messiah that is Gary Johnson, or who should repalce McLaren.

If interested then send your videos to 63342 - the better the sooner and we'll get the best up sometine this week.

brizzlered1

(If you do send one in please pm me and let me know so I can follow it up with the other producers)

Can we email? It'll save me 25p! ^_^

Archived