IGNORED

Relaxation Baby, That's What I'm Talking About

fka dagest

ey, baby, you know where it's at.

Today, (I have the week off), I spent the day in bed (or thereabouts).

Despite plans of all sorts of creativety and production every time I attempted motion it occurred to me what a rediculous idea they were in actual reality.

I like being warm and cosy, what can I say?

Tea is also very good.

So is 'Spaced'. As is, and I know you'll agree with me on this one 'Bottom'.

I also smoked a number of roll ups, (must quit soon), and had a series of little snoozes. Posted a bit of crap on here and ziderheads and that my friend, in a nutshell, was my relaxing day.

Music is a constant backdrop too.

ey, baby, you know where it's at.

Today, (I have the week off), I spent the day in bed (or thereabouts).

Despite plans of all sorts of creativety and production every time I attempted motion it occurred to me what a rediculous idea they were in actual reality.

I like being warm and cosy, what can I say?

Tea is also very good.

So is 'Spaced'. As is, and I know you'll agree with me on this one 'Bottom'.

I also smoked a number of roll ups, (must quit soon), and had a series of little snoozes. Posted a bit of crap on here and ziderheads and that my friend, in a nutshell, was my relaxing day.

Music is a constant backdrop too.

That's a terrifyingly close match for what Syd Barrett's flatmate used to say about him (post Pink Floyd, pre Cambridge retirement). He said Syd would lie in bed with all kinds of possibilities shimmering through his mind but as soon as he got up the waveform collapsed and he could do none of these possibilities.

That's a terrifyingly close match for what Syd Barrett's flatmate used to say about him (post Pink Floyd, pre Cambridge retirement). He said Syd would lie in bed with all kinds of possibilities shimmering through his mind but as soon as he got up the waveform collapsed and he could do none of these possibilities.

Really?

An older fella' I occassionally enjoy 'little chats' with whilst propping up a bar is convinced I'm going to reach some weird destination despite effort. Reckons I should be writing down thoughts and feelings.

I can see the appeal of total seclusion, but no man, I'm begining to get a little feel of relative normality after years of how can I put this? ..oddness.

I just like nothing better than chilling the ##### out.

Archived