IGNORED

Ammount Of Police ?

Guest emmasam

Guest emmasam

Just a quick question (or two) for you BC fans.Was the ammount of police in attendence dressed in riot gear normal for your home games ?

Why were you so quiet ? apart from the band in the corner, you didnt seem to want to create any atmosphere even at 1 0 up.

And though it hurts to say it, apart from the first 10 mins,you out fought and out played us. You deserved the 3 points.

Just a quick question (or two) for you BC fans.Was the ammount of police in attendence dressed in riot gear normal for your home games ?

Why were you so quiet ? apart from the band in the corner, you didnt seem to want to create any atmosphere even at 1 0 up.

And though it hurts to say it, apart from the first 10 mins,you out fought and out played us. You deserved the 3 points.

We created more atmosphere thn what you did when we went to Loftus Road. No it isnt normal.

(1) no that was unusual.Big gate,full east end= potential trouble=big show from police who kept out way mostly

(2)Ashton Gate has got quieter over the years hence the drive to open the east end for those of us who like to make some noise+ we've had a shakey few weeks(as i'm sure you've noticed) so v.nervous at 1-0

(3) You're right,we did and we did. :dunno:

well considering we completely outsung you i don't see how that is not creating an atmosphere.

The only times i heard you lot was the occasional england chant which Robbo shoved right back in your completely ignorant london faces didn't he. :dunno:

the words bitter and padantic come to mind??

Um, coming from the Ateyo, i know i havent heard us singing all day with the Dolman like that for a long time - so i really dunno where you got the "Quiet" from!

"Cheer up Holloway.... oh what can it be?"

a quote FROM QPR.ORG for you sam??!

we were out-muscled, and outplayed by a team who clearly wanted it more as well as playing some good stuff.

Fair play to Bristol, they won fair and square. No cheating, not a bad ref, and their fans really lifted them - But the most worrying thing for me, is the way the Bristol players will react to it.....they walked off that pitch with new belief in themselves.

And make no mistake, we "got done" today.

Archived