IGNORED

Jumping For Joy In Usa!

Guest TB Mutiny

Guest TB Mutiny

I met Judgred at the Atlanta, Georgia, USA airport this afternoon with a large sign "BCFC 1 QPR 0". I don't think I have evry seen anyone jump in the air so high after a nine and a half hour flight!!!

I thought security would come and send him back :P

Hello all as TB Mutiny says i did jump for joy i was lookiing at my watch from 3pm on wards justs thinking on what was going on at the gate It was a good flight over but a night mare not knowing what was going.

I am now sat in his class and behind me is a LDV final flag, Scarf, and Pictures of AG and city players. He also has a large Bristol City flag in his car garage he realy is a true city fan at heart,

My family and i are having a great time over here thanks to BT Mutiny and his family and the weather is great aswell. :P:D

Can somone please explaine what is going on over there? I am in Florida staying with some friends Steve and Sean Doyle in Port Ritchie, Florida and i have sun burn at the top of my neck.

Sean is the lad who came over last summer for trials with the city youth team and is trying to get a work permit. his nephew is Eamon who has a record in the charts and about to go touring with Britney Spears.

I hear we drew today 1-1 with Swindon is there any other news i should know about?

Archived